Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop now Learn more

on 15 January 2017
Brilliant! Big but not too heavy. Two lights, you can adjust the brightness on both heads. Bendable heads. You don't have to clip it to the book you can rest it on the chair, it stands up. Very good clipper, stays on.

Came really quickly too

Mum loves it :D
11 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 January 2018
Perfect for what I'm using it for.

1) I clip it to the table or anything sturdy and use it to help making and painting models

2) it clips onto a small shelf above my model display turntable and illuminates the top of my model.

Very versatile. Great battery life or option to power via included usb cable. Very bendy but strong.

The clip is strong and each light has its own independent on and off switch. 1 click to switch on and 1 more click to get brighter and then final click to turn off. Simple

Highly recommended for anything you need to be a bit lighter.
review image
on 11 February 2017
Good product. You can power it by either 3 AAA batteries or it comes with a USB cable. The arms are very flexible and stay in place. It gives out a bright light. I bought it for my partner to attach on top of his airbrushing booth for when he paints his models and it does the job.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2018
Really pleased with this clip on light. Bought it for so I can read my music in a dimly lit pub. The arms are flexible and stay in position, the lights are nice and bright. I like the option of either battery or USB powering, although I am unlikely to use the USB.
The clip if strong with no fear of it falling off.
Would recommend.
on 28 May 2018
These are great, but a bit fragile. I managed to break it almost as soon as I got it (shoved it into a bag and didn't take much care), so one "arm" wouldn't stay in position, but swung around loosely. So I've ordered another one. My advice - keep it in the box with some batteries when you're not using it!
on 23 February 2018
On first viewing this seems to work perfectly. Depending on it's "life" it could become an excellent value purchase. USB lead supplied is about 80cm long, which is great for me, as I'm using it in a cupboard with a camera to check for any water leaks.
on 25 February 2017
Really easy to use and provides a good bright light. Not quite sure why there are two lights when one slightly larger one would probably have been better. It does clip onto a surface near by and provides a good bright light which you can position where you want. Suitable for using with rechargeable batteries or plugged into computers usb slot.
on 19 August 2016
I bought this contraption to light my keyboard.
Which it did for about 3 months ( it was in use for about 5 hours a day).
It has to lighting levels which is positive.
Trouble is after about an hour on high light, it gets warm and fades.
I used the arms one at a time on high and low.
However Al it does now is flicker.
I will be flickering them in to the bin!
|44 Comments|Report abuse
on 17 December 2017
These are cute little clip one I used on my handmade jewellery stand to focus the light on them. Really good, very pleased
on 19 December 2017
Absolutely brilliant. One of two lights I bought recently. Used it on a music stand for a carol concert when the lights were dim so that the two soloists could see their music.