on 23 October 2017
After a couple of attempts to find the best hiking boot wax I've hit the jackpot.
Very easy to apply and after testing in some horrible wet weather, this product is waterproof.

It will slightly darken your boots - only slightly mind so don't let this put you off. This stuff is superb.

5 stars should be for tried, tested, and top quality products. This is one.
on 15 February 2018
I use this to take care of my meindl walking boots which are leather. It is easy to use (and clear up!) And had really helped to prolong the life of the boots. 10+ years and counting!!!
on 5 October 2015
It is lovely and light (in texture) and I spread it over my boots with my hand in a rubber glove - my boots then look like they have a high polish. Better still, it keeps my boots waterproof and my feet dry.
4 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 September 2017
I am using this on my Meindl Bhutan boots to keep the leather in good condition and waterproof, just using my fingers to apply and warm it so it soaks in, a great product from the amazing folk at Meindl, which works so well.
on 27 December 2017
Great value boot protector wax. Many on the market, did my research, chose this one. Great product.
on 30 July 2017
Brilliant. Smells nice. Be aware that nubuck smoothens out with wax, but that's the way it is and waxing is essential. I'm a meindl boots user.
on 30 April 2018
SPORTWAX Green 'One Size' How does this product fit? Stupid question! Wax is however great for boots.
on 26 April 2017
Good solution to help waterproof your walking boots : this is my second tub . Essential for your Meindl leather boots
on 1 February 2018
Excellent wax for our walking boots!
on 27 October 2017