on 6 January 2016
I've had this TV since November and now feel I can reliably review it. Overall this is an excellent TV.
Picture quality is superb on UHD and HD content, and the built in Smart apps work well (Netflix, Amazon, BBC, C4 and others).
I'm getting Netflix and Amazon Prime in 4K where available, and it really does look impressive; Jessica Jones in 4K on Netflix looks superb, with detail in the blacks and accurate saturated colour.
Blu-Rays upscale to 4K and are again superb. Content from external hard drive (HTFS or FAT) or memory stick (USB3) plays back smoothly.
Overall the TV menus are fast and pretty logical.
Audio is very good at low/medium levels but starts to rattle if pushed too loud. There are optical digital and 3.5mm analogue audio outs as well as HDMI ARC.
Screen mirroring worked first time with my Xperia and Galaxy phones.
4 x HDMI inputs.
eManual (page 30) says HDMI (MHL) input is HDCP 2.2 compliant.

Negatives?
Out the box the TV is not set up well; turning off some motion features and setting the black and colour levels etc. is necessary before the TV is at its best.
Viewing angles are not as wide as some but are fine for normal viewing positions.
Black level is very good on correct material but much TV material has slightly sat-up blacks which don't show the TV's true capabilities.
Back light uniformity is not perfect but again does not show in normal viewing.
The remote control is rather crowded and not the best design wise.

Considering the purchase price this is a lot of TV for the money.
Overall I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend this TV.
11 Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2017
Absolutely love my TV. Picture quality is brilliant and the delivery was fast. The delivery guys were fantastic and helped to set it up for me.
on 23 April 2016
A++
on 6 February 2017
Excellent TV but only one HDR socket. Others support 4K but not HDR
on 16 December 2015
Great TV and excellent picture but the sound is a little disappointing, so purchased a sound bar.
on 5 March 2016
Great TV
on 17 July 2016
Excellent product
on 24 January 2016
I hope this review is useful and you found it is a useful tip and not repeat the same mistake with me.

I really like the TV. I solely focus on the connectivity to mobile and internet application or casting content from my phone. I like all the picture quality of every brands in this price range, of course the expensive series from Sony and Panasonic look really good but I think Samsung UE55JU6800 covers everything I need. WebOS from LG is really tempting as it is so easy to use.
Also added the tip about wall mount/wireless devices. Please below link to see the review
[...]l
on 17 February 2016
Excellent picture, just one fault. Quite often the picture freezes momentarily on a scene change. I don't
know whether it is a fault on my set or is it norm for this TV?
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2016
I bought this tv on boxing day and I have discovered that the Freeview tuner will not process HD
Really what is the point of a uhd 4g tv that is unable to receive HD!!
It's going back
66 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse