on 6 June 2017
Only been taking them for just over a week but things are definitely different. Less bloating, no reflux and I feel less sluggish and more energetic. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that it is still early days and haven't been using them for long. Would recommend if you have any issues with digestion.
on 7 August 2017
I believe I have been suffering with Candida in my gut for a very long time as I often get in pain and discomfort in my lower abdomen which then radiates through my lower back. I also suffer with internal and external thrush symptoms which then adds to my discomfort. It's not until I get the thrush symptoms that I use any kind of medication to treat the yeast infection. I've known for a long time that my gut is out of balance and try to manage it by watching what foods I eat and drink, but this doesn't always help. I was told years ago to take pure acidophilus, which I did, but gave up after a week because of the bloating and gas that they caused.

After years of trying to live with this I decided that I had to try something else. I have read a lot about probiotics and reports suggested that I needed to find one that had at least five different bacteria with between 5 and 30 billion cultures. I settled on the NutriPreme brand based on this, along with the reasonable cost for a five month supply and the fact that they are manufactured in the UK. The only downside to these, which I didn't realise until I received them, is that they need to be kept in the fridge once opened to keep the bacteria alive.

I've been taking these for two weeks now and am happy to say that my symptoms have subsided. The first day I started taking them I had severe gas and an upset stomach, but I am happy to report that this only happened on day one and my symptoms have gone. I think it's a little early to say that these have cured my problems. But so far, so good. I will review them again after I have taken them for a few months.
22 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 October 2017
I initially tried these after having regular problems with trapped wind and the associated pain. I'd found that the milky drinks you can buy helped, but they're very expensive and full of sugar so I was looking for an alternative.These definitely fit the bill. I've just got my second pot of them. I'm very aware that if I forget to take my daily tablet, I'm liable to get a recurrence of the problem, so these have become part of my daily routine.
on 4 December 2017
I have IBS, the type where I eat a meal, give it ten minutes, then do the run to the bathroom, after most main meals, most days. This was getting tiresome. And embarrassing if not at home! I tried these.... They're that good that by taking one a day, I've gone in the opposite direction. I'm trying 1 every other day and I seem like a normal person with normal toilet habits. No word of a lie, these are a bloody miracle! Why on earth doctors don't prescribe them (well we know why... No money for the big pharmaceuticals eh). Fully recommend these. Thank you.
on 27 August 2017
I have found this product to be very ineffective, I have previously used Solgar Probiotics which I found to be very good.. I purchased this product as a result of the good reviews, but I forgot the golden rule that you get what you pay for. This product is very cheap and it appears to be very ineffective I am returning to Solgar.
on 4 January 2018
Don’t really know what I can say, except I haven’t experienced any negative problems with my intestinal tract. All seems regular on a daily basis with healthy bowel movements every day. But I must add I had no problems prior to taking Nutripreme Probiotics and it really is difficult to pinpoint any real discernible change?
Maybe if I stop taking this medicine, then I might notice some difference to be able to establish if using these tablets really does me any good?
on 8 January 2018
Absolutely tiny tablets so great for swallowing. Don't have a great taste but in theory you just have the tablet in your mouth for a short time and then you swallow it. No unpleasant lingering taste. I believe it does marginally help me with digesting gluten and dairy (both I am intolerant to) but it hasn't dramatically improved my digestive system ( and therefore my health on the whole as they say its all meant to start from your digestive system)
on 15 September 2017
Love these tablets! So much better than the ones I bought from holland and barrett which you have to keep in the fridge. I suffered from gastritus for about 3 months and taking these tablets seemed to massively help with recovery - when i stopped taking them the problems started coming back and so went back on and feeling better again. i'm also lactose intolerent and the tablets help manage this so i can have the odd bit of cheese from time to time!
on 7 January 2017
poor quality no effect what so ever.
on 1 December 2017
Excellent probiotic at a very reasonable price, the effect is visible within few days. The effect totally corresponds the description of probiotic. Unfortunately it is not currently available on Amazon - I wanted to order for my sister who'd also tried it and it was effective for her just as well as for me. I hope that the supply will be resumed.

BioShield Probiotic High Strength 10 Billion Probiotics CFUS(5 Month Supply) IBS relief ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Love them or they're FREE! ★ UK Produced - Lactobacillus - Acidophilus