on 4 May 2017
Beautiful dress, just like the one in the picture. I am size 10 (UK) so ordered that based on the size chart. Unfortunately it came up too small, for a 34B bust the size 14 may be a better fit. It's also quite a long dress, I'm 5"3 and it's still very long with heels but nothing a little altering can't fix. Very nice dress and even better price. Materials alright, not high end but that's expected, didn't bother me though it was floaty and light.
on 15 May 2017
I absolutely love this dress. Would have been 5 stars but it is too long. I ordered according to the size chart and the body of the dress fits perfectly. I am usually a 14 and dress is 16. However, the bust area is way too big and I'm not that small in that department or so I'd like to think. I will not be returning the dress because I really like it and hoping I can wear it after I make alterations.
on 28 April 2017
Wow is all I can say. It's a striking dress and fits according to size. I'm a size 10-12, but more 12 and ordered a 12 and it fits well. It's rather long, as I'm 5ft4, would easily fit 5ft6 with heels. Luckily mom has sewing machine. Beautifully finished, thick lining and lovely beadwork. The quality is outstanding for price. Amazing dress.
on 29 September 2017
returned .to small but lovely well made dress
on 24 June 2017
Fits perfectly from the waist down. Bust was slightly too big but adjusted it to my size. Lovely fabric and well made. Wore it with gold bolero and looked fabulous.
on 31 January 2016
just perfect for me
One person found this helpful
on 1 August 2015
Looks exactly like the picture
2 people found this helpful
on 19 July 2017
beautiful dress got for my daughter's prom
on 7 April 2016
Dress was just as the picture lovely quality came up a little smaller than expected
on 4 April 2016