on 19 June 2017
OK so just needed a TV for the Xbox so the lack of inputs was fine. And to be honest this TV was nice although I never really did use the 4k, so little out there which is at that standard. Colours were fair and picture sharpness was spot on. It did everything I needed it to do. Trouble is the main board developed a fault after 20 months. LG were not interested because they only provide a one year warranty. Amazon were incredible and gave me a full refund. My advice, if you buy a cheap TV like this and it breaks between 1-2 years. Call Amazon. After that you might have trouble. Although do check the Customer Rights Act for more information...

There are some amazing TV's from manufacturers with higher manufacturing standards available for similar money. I just spent a bit more on a replacement and am so glad I did!
on 22 November 2016
I love our new tv. My 60 year old eyes really appreciate the 4k screen , the upscaling is terrific. Bright , clear, good contrast and colours . Assembled the stand in 5 mins, plugged in and ready to go . I knew it wasn't a Smart Tv but that was an advantage as far as I was concerned: already had an excellent Roku and watch freesat through the old sky box as my aerial not great . 2nd lg

...impressed with quality of the brand . The other is 6 years old , still works fine just smaller - will be used for gaming .
Love my new tv 😍
on 19 November 2017
Arrived broken and screen pixelated. Wrapping was over damaged bezel, so obviously damaged before being sent. Not impressed. Wont use warehouse deals again.
on 16 October 2015
Great sound, amazing picture quality...fantastic telly.
4 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2017
Dont be seduced by low price this TV is poor value for money . The picture seems OK but ive yet to try native 4k content . The upscaling on Now TV is appaling and renders the channel unwatchable . Massive lag on gaming to the point where dropping resolution is the only way to sync controller input sound and p I cture.
Disappointed with connectivity, only has 2 hdmi inputs (wtf .) I had assumed from the inclusion of an ethernet socket that this had internet features or channels but although it has an IP address it doesnt do anything with it othervthan chrck it has access. My lastLG had useful parental controls for each (some also from LGinput ( time limits etc ) this has nothing for parents.
If you're a gamer this TV is not well suited tomv7deo
LG usually do good value TVs but this is not one of them , dont pay more than £250 . There are much better value alternatives ( some also from LG)
Make me a reasonable offer and you can have mine, its being replacec asap
on 22 September 2015
Forced by circumstances to watch TV a lot my new LG is wonderful, has depth in the picture that looks almost 3D.and sports and action are superb.
3 people found this helpful
on 31 October 2015
Great TV!!!!2
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2016
This tv has a brilliant picture quality for all HD channels. The upscaling facility certainly shows an improvement over my previous Samsung plasma tv. It looks great, including the stand. Only 2 HDMI and 1 USB ports could be an issue with some buyers.
My only real gripe was that it was not until it arrived that I realised it was NOT a Smart tv - my own fault entirely. However, once our Xbox was connected, I have all the features (Amazon Prime, Youtube, Netflix etc) as before.
Overall though, well worth the money.
4 people found this helpful
on 25 October 2015
Goods arrived promptly and well packed. Set-up is straightforward and picture is very good. As elderly viewers it's good to be able to read the menus for a change. We decided to pay more for this benefit but the controller is small and cheap; also the on-screen menu for Freeview is very long winded and not as helpful as our previous set ... a 32 inch Sony.
One person found this helpful
on 24 May 2016
Great bargain from Amazon; Tv arrived on time and I love the quality; Remember it has no smart features, just a plain TV set which I use for gaming and as a PC monitor; does 4k 60hz, gaming setting to reduce lag to a low value; looks beautiful; sound is very good, just get a tv subwoofer from amazon, it cost £20 and you have a great home cinema sustem; it does chroma 4.4.4; huge screen and very bright;

I reccomend it to both movie lovers and gamers;
One person found this helpful