on 25 August 2016
The screen has good colours that I believe give a fair and accurate depiction of what you are looking at.
There are multiple connection points on the rear, my favourite of which is the USB out socket, which when used in combination with the multiple USB sockets allows me to have multiple hard drives connected to the screen and just one cable that I need to plug into my laptop. The only downside is that my Mac won't recognise the USB out connection as a usual MAC hard drive and instead I think it views it as a NTSC drive. This limits some of the functionality.
The screen is of a great width and makes a perfect unit to use paired up with another one. I love that it has an audio out socket that allows me to have it permanently connected to speakers.
The range of movement vertically and tilting-wise give a great range of system settings.
on 31 May 2017
Excellent monitor with good colours and resolution. I have an earlier version, which does not have digital control and is USB2 rather than USB3. Both are very good and recommended. I had a slight problem with initial setup: it insisted that it was not connected but eventually realised that you have to cycle through the digital set-up option. No marks to Dell for the lack of paper instruction in the box, but still 5/5 for the quality of the monitor.
on 17 June 2015
Very impressed. Superb crisp display and neat bezel. Note no VGA or DVI inputs but HDMI, DP and DP MICRO.
6 people found this helpful
on 11 June 2016
I have two of these monitors at work and was so impressed with them that I had to have two at home too. They are so incredibly crystal clear and very sharp, plus very easy to set up. Having two gives me an absolutely massive desktop space with which to work
on 24 October 2015
Awesome monitor!
I have always used Sony monitor but the current price of a 24" Sony monitor is way beyond my budget. I therefore opted for this Dell one and I must say that the clarity and crispiness of the screen is absolutely no different to Sony. It is very soothing to my eyes and am very pleased with it. I would recommend this to any one with a budget of <£300. Brilliant product by Dell and it should get a 6-star rating!
on 1 August 2016
Terrific monitor. I use them at length every day. As no expert I cant comment on visual quality but they seem bright on the lowest of settings, great for low power consumption. To move they are a little stiff and the control interface isnt anything special. They also put out very little heat. Great viewing angle to!
on 19 July 2017
Been using this screen for photo editing and i'm very happy. i borrowed a friends spyder to calibrate it and there was virtually no difference from the out of the box colours. very pleased.
on 4 March 2016
Wonderful, very pleased, but be aware, and have a good look at the box it comes in for damage, as I didn't, and after delivery, I found severe damage. Luckily all was well, but could have been very different! Love the monitor tho.
on 23 October 2015
It's a great value for money:
- setup easy
- surprised about how many inputs/outputs it has
- image is perfect
- mate screen makes such a difference
- adjustable height is amazing
- tilting left/right is very useful as well

Overall it's an amazing monitor for your mac and not only.
on 2 July 2016
The longer I use this screen the more I like it. It is a quality product at an excellent price.