1,449
Price:£9.45 - £83.99

on 8 November 2014
Makes the wife smell nice, but doesn't freshen her attitude...
66 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2011
Like the ladies who reviewed this product before me, I too was unsure if this scent would be to my liking. I must however say that I can see myself ordering this again, the scent is quite light considering the main notes are oriental (vanilla, bark, wood) in nature with a a hint of flower scents so if your looking for a citrusy smell or a floral bouquet this is probably not the best perfume for you...BUT try it you may just realize you are willing to make an exception for this one :) I certainly love it and will be buying more in the years to come.
on 16 January 2012
Apart from a mix up with the postage - due to Christmas rush - my daughter loves the perfume and it was definitely cheaper than anywhere else.
on 12 May 2013
This perfume smells really nice but it doesnt last very long - I spray it on in the morning before I go to work, and by the time I get there, it has already disappeared! I went through this whole bottle of 100ml in a few weeks as I was constantly spraying it on to refresh the scent.
on 23 July 2016
This perfume isn't quite for me. It's definitely a more grown up fragrance compared to heat rush and heat wild orchid ( both of which I love) but this is bordering on old person. It still has a sweet element to it but there is some note in there that isn't to my liking.
If you do like this perfume, I'd say it's more of an evening one.
Longevity is better than the other heat ones I've tried, mentioned above. Not a summer fragrance in my opinion.
on 4 May 2016
Ordered from Amazon Prime so next day delivery and was well packaged.
My partner had not tried this fragrance before so it was a surprise to her when she received it, she thinks it is a lovely perfume and wares it frequently.
The bottle is a lovely shape and that is an added bonus as it sits on her dressing table nicely.
on 8 January 2016
This is a perfume I come back to time and time again. It is what I wear mostly everyday to work and I always recieve compliments whenever I am wearing it.

It is a super sweet perfume so it may not be for those who prefer something more woody or musky. It is long lasting and I can still smell it on me after a whole day at the office.
on 6 June 2013
I bought this perfume as a gift for my step granddaughter. She had received this as a gift at Xmas and her mother told me she was bemoaning the fact that it was finished and she wanted some more. This is her favourite perfume so as far as she is concerned its a MUST HAVE.

It came very quickly which I was pleased about.

The only negative I have is that this item couldn't be sent abroad directly to the person it is meant for. So that cost be extra expense.

I would happily recommend this perfume to others.
on 10 August 2013
This really is a must for anyone of any age! Its value for money, beautifully packaged, and the scent is positively captivating. i usually where Ghost and Rive Gauche in the summer and Channel 5 in the winter, to give you some idea of my scent preference, and found that Beyonce Heat is a fragrance that is heavy enough for night wear, or winter, yet simultaneously light enough for day wear / summer wear. I will certainly be buying more of this and will recommend to everyone. :-)
on 22 January 2015
I brought this because I got a little bag sized one with four other different smells from the beyond collection I loved this one and Rise the most.. I would have given this product 5 star if it wasn't for the fact that when I opened the box about 2-3 inches of the perfume was missing...to some people this may not be a big deal but I brought 100mls so I expect 100ml... Apart from that it smells amazing .. Not something you would give to a 14-17 year old it's a real Womans smell quite strong and sexy. So it you like more fruity light flower scented smells this one isn't for you. This lasts quite well on clothes I could still smell it on a top I wore one day then obviously took it off and put it on the next day. Skin it doesn't last as long obviously Id say up to 6-10 maybe .. Anyway see how much this product is in stores first before buying and if it's like a quid more just buy it because Id rather have spent a quid more than have 2-3 inches of perfume missing out of mine!