on 15 November 2014
Halfway through listening to the album, but ill still give a TBT review.

Maps is/was a great single. 🎶
Animals is PERFECT in every way!
It Was Always You is not perfect, but amazing all the same.
Unkiss Me is a true BANGA! 🎶🎶
Sugar is OK, but not perfect.
Leaving California is awesome!
In Your Pocket is GGGGGOOOOLLLLDDDDD!!!
New Love is just amazing, I cant see any flaws.

Thats where im up to.

Coming Back For You (im here now) - 9.8/10
Feelings (im right here) - 9.2/10
2 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2015
Another brilliant album from Maroon 5. Track 1 Maps, written with the brilliant Ryan Tedder has echoes of Sting (Police), showing my age here! Track 2 Animals, has you wanting to dance. Track 3 It was always you, has a chorus that reminds me of Seal. Track 10 Feelings, has the dance feel of Jamiroquai about it. Track 12 with Gwen Stefani is more country. A brilliant mixture of up tempo, clubby & slow tracks showing the versatility of Maroon 5. Can't wait to see them in concert at Wembley arena in May.
on 1 September 2014
Good enough to listen to in the background. Neither lyrically profound, can't stop dancing standard nor original for Maroon 5 or as music as a whole. The first single is the best track. After the first run though I had to recap all the songs as not ever so memorable.
3 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2015
There are some great tracks on this CD. I don't like the slower tracks but the ones that I do like, I like a lot. Maps, Animals, It Was Always You (my fave track), In Your Pocket, New Love (the second best track on the album), Feelings and Shoot Love are all brilliant. This is the first Maroon 5 I have bought and I then went back and bought 4 of their earlier cd's.
on 23 December 2015
I love this album, sounds far richer on vinyl, especially new vinyl. The discs are far thicker than they used to be, but they don't have that new LP smell they had years ago, probably better for the environment, but what a smell. Memories.
on 28 May 2015
Firstly I'd like to say that delivery of this item was asap and there were no problems there.
There have been some detrimental reviews of this product but I don't agree with any of them. As a life long fan I feel that the style of the album being more mainstream doesn't mean they have sold out but rather they have manages to pull off a completely different style with this yet again.
on 8 November 2015
Not usually a fan of this genre of music but I do like Maroon 5's upbeat and funky style on this album. Sound production is really good, very rich and clear. Love this album, very feel good and great for driving!
on 9 October 2014
I love this album. Maroon 5 have yet to release an album that I haven't loved -there isn't one bad song in my opinion. I got the deluxe version CD as it had a few extra songs but for some reason only the standard version downloaded to my Amazon music app-not sure why?
on 15 February 2018
Grandson enjoyed it
on 5 June 2018
good
|0Comment|Report abuse