on 22 July 2016
I absolutely loved it, it was such a great story. Tally seemed like such a sweet girl and then when she met the guys, Connor and Theron in the lift for the first time I had a little giggle to myself (to which my husband gave me very strange looks I might add!) but I just couldn't help myself, as I could just imagine myself standing in a lift with two hot guys staring at them wondering where such wonderful creatures had come from!
This was my first Milly Taiden book, and I must say that it was a great introduction and am now completely hooked, I would definitely get more, and in fact have already downloaded the next book in the series onto my kindle, Nitas book, as I am desperate to find out about her.
Connor and Theron are exactly what every girl look for, especially combined, they made the perfect man but even individually they were so intent on making Tally happy and focused on her, that it was a pleasure to read.
The writing and storyline was amazing, and I was completely drawn in from the very beginning, being new to this author it was refreshing to read something where the story just flowed and I was not frustrated with spelling mistakes every two paragraphs.
I am really excited to continue with this series and feel privileged to add Milly to my list of authors on my kindle.
A definite recommend and 5 Star review.
on 13 March 2017
Wow! Milly Taiden is a new author to me but I will definitely buying many more of her books. I was hooked from the first page and couldn't put my kindle down.

Tally hasn't had a lot of luck with men. After the break up with her husband she wants to give up on relationships all together...

She's been invited to family wedding though, and knows he good for nothing ex will be there. So she comes up with a plan to use her friend Gerri's shifter dating agency to have the perfect date. Not to date as in relationship date, just escort her and show her family that she's moved on..

Little does she know she's about to meet two perfect men. How will she choose? Does she have to choose?

Can't wait to read more of this series
on 30 March 2017
I have a few of Milly's books and I've never been let down yet. They are light reading and good to sit back and relax with. I was a bit perturbed bit the name of one of the characters as it's my mums name and the 2 pictures didn't fit right in my head but I think that just made it funny to me and put a grin on my face.
on 13 July 2016
Thoroughly enjoyable read. Whats not to like....Sexy sassy girl and two sexy shifters, put them together and you have a fun, sexy read that keeps you interested to the end. No cliffhanger either. Neeeeext!!
on 14 January 2015
What a lovely story sex with two men at the same time. An ex husband who is put in his place and a shifter fight try it and enjoy
on 22 May 2016
Awesome
on 4 June 2016
Nice quick read, like that Tally was curvy and attractive but didn't know it. I would have liked more detail about the pack and their lives, but it was a sexy ménage with some humour and a very interesting character running the dating agency!
on 7 September 2014
I liked the the idea of a paranormal matchmaker and humans who seemed to be aware of shifters and accepted them (if only racial/religious differences in the real world worked that way!)

The format of the story followed a predictable course and outcome (at least to me but I have read a LOT of shifter romances) but as stated at the beginning it was an excellent short story, ideal holiday read, very enjoyable and look forward to reading more from this author.

I recommend you give this a try, great price on Amazon at the moment too.
on 27 April 2017
it's really and i mean REALLY steamy yes but the story around it is captivating and is fully part of the book not just an excuse. Also a good dose of Humour ( i so loved grandmother Kate she had me laugh a lot) and some too sweet parts made me spend a wonderful time.

Talia is partly insecure because of her ex who somehow managed to make her a stranger to her own family when he is of all the parties....that's why she is terrified to go alone to a wedding she can't miss, after some thoughts she decide to ask help of her neighbour, an older shifter in charge of a paranormal dating agency.
Surprised she doesn't end with one but two date each one more gorgeous in his own way because Connor and Thero must be part of a Triad, they feels each other feeling ( thanks to Connor my favourite) but they are not in love with each other, Talia becomes their third, the center of their universe in a sense.

It has action, passion and the jerk get what he deserves so it was definitively worth reading^^ if you are looking for a really hot erotica romance with menage pick this one
on 3 January 2015
Wow Wow Wow This is the first instalment Of Milly Taiden amazing hot Paranormal Dating Agency. you will not want to miss out.

Talia Barca is a woman in need of a date that is ;). when she hears of her neighbour who runs the PDA. She puts its services to great use, hoping for a decent man to take to a family wedding. A wedding her ex-husband has wormed his way into as a guest. What she doesn't count on is two amazing men, After all they say two is the magic number and three is Orgasmic pleasure.

Connor and Theron they see Tally and want Tally immediately to complete their Alpha triad. She's curvy and sexy and has an amazing sense of humour. But she's very much a human. And they're not sure she'll go for a relationship with two men at the same time. But only time will tell,

And As if deciding to give two men a shot was not difficult enough, Tally will also need to deal with a threat one that is coming from the pack that she will belong to. Will She prove she is strong enough to be an Alpha mate or find herself at the mercy of her opponent.

I loved this book and the way Milly able to explain how there relationship will work it made it so easy for me to understand.

This book is an Adult book only, Warning this book is hot to handle and will certainly make your pages steam up.

5 Out Of 5