Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.54

on 28 May 2017
Really enjoyed this book, have the collection of the teen moms books and it's really good to read what has gone on before teen mom and it shows what they have over come before having children. This book gives a good insight into Amber's life and the troubles that led her to go the road she did and to come out the other side.
on 23 September 2015
I’ve recently been binge watching Teen Mom on Amazon Video while recovering from illness and I couldn’t resist buying this autobiography when it appeared in an Amazon email.

Never Too Late is Amber’s story, in her own words, about what really happened behind the scenes of MTV’s Teen Mom, and gives added insight into what led up to events that were shown on screen. This book covers Amber’s difficult childhood, her battle with addiction and her struggle to overcome severe anxiety and depression.

Amber is very candid throughout this book; she doesn’t shy away from the more distressing things that have happened in her life and she accepts responsibility for the things she did wrong. It would be very hard not to have sympathy for a lot of what Amber has been through, and all credit to her for being so open in this autobiography.

Never Too Late isn’t set out like a traditional autobiography, the style is very chatty and as a result some parts are a bit repetitive and in other parts events that have happened have just been skimmed over. The timeline of her life is a little difficult to follow in places too, but again I think that’s because of the style of writing. Amber’s story feels authentic though, it is as if Amber is talking to her readers about her life rather than it being a structured account of her life.

I’m sure this book will be enjoyed by anyone who watched MTV’s 16 and Pregnant or Teen Mom, and of course to all fans of Amber Portwood.

I rated this book 6 out of 10.
on 6 June 2015
I have watched 16 and pregnant then teen mom and I'm glad I read Ambers book, the program made out that Gary was a lot more innocent than he was, example there was nothing mentioned about him cheating, although it did show how he was using Leah to hurt Amber I really wish her well and hope everything works out for her....
on 21 November 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, Amber has become such an inspiration to me if she can do it so can I and I'll always keep this book as proof of that
on 30 September 2014
Just show what is shower on T.V is never the full picture. But she has achieved everything that people doubted she would.
on 26 August 2014
I have only just started reading it but ive already cried twice! Amazing book!!
on 29 July 2015
I have watched Teen Mom from the beginning and at times felt a lot of anger towards Amber on the show. This book helps us viewers to understand what was going on in her world to contribute to her behaviour and choices.

Amber has come such a long way and I thoroughly enjoyed reading her story!
on 11 November 2016
I only started watching teen mom OG once it came back after a year or 2 break and didn't have a chance to catch up on the first 4 series. Amber quickly became one of my favourites and I vaguely knew of her past so it was really good to read up on her back story. Would reccomend If a fan of the show
on 1 December 2016
Great story that creates awareness on mental health and drug addiction and a powerful message to all those who want to give up.. Never give up!
on 28 October 2016
If you are a Teen Mom fan then you won't be disappointed with this book. Amber is inspirational in her honest portrayal of her early life.