on 18 June 2013
I chose a 5/5 star rating because to me it is one of the best bracelets I've ever seen, it's a simple little bracelet available for all size wrists with the special knot. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants to give a small little gift to a close friend.
on 5 August 2013
Bought this as a bracelet but decided it looks better as an anklet, It's adjustable size is easy to use and stands out on your ankle, I love it! Am thinking of getting more colours as they are really cute!
on 2 October 2013
I purchased this present for me and my partner due to us being in a long distance relationship. I was very happy with the standard of quality, and the adjust ability of the bracelet.
I am very happy with this purchase and was sold at a very very very good price!
I will definitely be recommending this product :-)
on 7 September 2013
I love this bracelet.. But keeps cominhg loose so constantly having to tighten it.. Which is a shame really but i do love it.. Don't wear it in the shower or by water
on 16 December 2015
Purchased a few of these bracelets for myself and friends.

They arrived within the estimated delivery dates- so that a good start!

The bracelets themselves were cute and simple. The rope was sturdy and in good condition. The metal 'infinity' symbol could be a little bit smoother as it doesn't actually have a few gagged edges where I just filed them down so they wouldn't dig into the skin. It's also quite thin metal and is different on the inside: it's inverted so you can tell the symbol has moved upside down- so cannot really be worn either way and you have to keep turning it back to face the correct way.

Would not recommend for children or adults with small wrists as they only tighten to an extent and therefore it was too big for one of my friends wrists.
on 19 July 2013
I ordered 2 silver infinity bracelets for my daughter and her friend, I wasn't expecting much due to the price, and oh boy was I right, I had not realized they were being shipped from France and took a week to arrive, when I opened the packet today inside were 3 GOLD ( I asked for silver )and one silver sparkly one, none of witch I had ordered, but the order/delivery note inside was for my actual order..(2 silver) so they could not even get that correct, we decided to keep them anyway, my daughter put on one of the gold ones with black cord that was attached to a gold chain with a lobster clasp to do the bracelet up, within 40 mins the chain had come off of the cord both ends making the bracelet useless...none of the items looked any thing like the picture, ill be contacting the seller, its pointless sending them back the postage and hassle would cost more than I paid, so just beware, guess you buy cheap you get rubbish ......
on 14 July 2015
My third bracelet and I love them, postage a little steep given size they should just add to cost .... overall love them and buy them for friends and family. I haven't taken mine off and it's still looking nice - after swimming, holiday, sea, showering etc.
on 23 November 2014
i brought two. It was for my boyfriends birthday one for him one for me... the rope it comes on is nice and sturdy... until u have a shower.. then it goes like strong... however my boyfriend has had his on his wrist since august! and its now almost december! the little infinity sign hasnt rusted or anything so thats good. he loves it so :) its a cute cheap thoughtful gift for someone
on 6 November 2013
For £1-21 pence whether its a stocking filler, a thank you, a sorry or just a little treat you cant be robbed for the price yes it wont last forever but as long as you take care of it ie take it off when on bath or shower I wear mine all the time even at work I love it, it opens up to quite a good width and you can pull it tighter for a snug fit
on 13 August 2013
I love this bracelet. So easy to put on and it looks great with everything. In fact, since it arrived (on time), I have worn it everyday. The simple design looks great with any outfit. I would recommend to anyone that likes these sorts of bracelets.