Customer reviews

Forfeiture
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 22 August 2014
This is NOT by Lee Child; this is a knock-off of the Jack Reacher name. Avoid until this is clarified.
on 28 August 2014
THIS IS A CON - IT'S NOT A "LEE CHILD" BOOK !!!!!
IT'S SOMEONE USING THE NAME "JACK REACHER" TO SELL HIS VERY, VERY BAD BOOKS !!!
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT BEFORE YOU BUY IT - IT'S NOT ABOUT JACK REACHER, IT'S WRITEN BUY SOMEONE CALLING HIMSELF JACK REACHER TO CASH IN !!!
on 8 September 2014
I would really like my money back. It's the principle. Yes, I was conned into thinking it was a Jack Reacher short, but then I was a mug so I deserve what I got. Almost. Unfortunately I didn't just get 'not what I expected', I also got some strawman religious diatribe which really raised my bile levels and probably took a few minutes off my life. Spoiler alert: atheists want to kill Christians. The end.
on 15 September 2014
Dear Amazon: I cannot imagine that this blatant knock-off would fool anybody, but I wonder also if he/she/them is/are violating (and Amazon is perhaps abetting) the applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws. It is so badly written that only the village idiot would confuse it with Lee Child's wonderful Jack Reacher series; but at the very least, as a matter of decorum, I suggest that you remove it from your offering.
on 4 October 2014
.....and it delivered very little. Don't like giving up with a book so stuck with it. In hindsight I should have stopped reading early on.
on 21 April 2015
Made a change from Jack teacher. Held attention from page to page. Interesting turn around. Would read more with this theme.
on 29 September 2014
Once I'd started I couldn't put it down. Long time since I'd read a book like this and really enjoyed it.
on 22 October 2014
THOUGHT IT WAS A REAL JACK REACHER STORY. ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.
on 17 September 2014
Did not hold my attention like most of Jack Reacher books
on 15 November 2014
Confusing😖 doesn't have reacher in as thought