on 2 August 2014
Fantastic to see your recipes are now finally available to buy, I sincerely hope this will be the first of many books to buy. Your Facebook page is totally amazing, your recipes are fantastic and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the information offer us on Facebook, you kindly provide us endless information , purely for your love of food & a healthy diet. You are an inspiration , keep publishing , I enjoy the chance to pay you in a small way for your time and dedication.
4 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2014
This is a well thought out and well written book very easy to follow the recipes and to take along to the supermarket to get ingredients.I have been a member of J.D.S Facebook page and have tried his low fat healthy recipes from his page and they are lovely I am really chuffed he has put this book together and I would urge anyone to buy it that wants to lose weight or maintain but also want the flavour so much so you really wouldn't think it was low fat! Healthy food just got tasty!
8 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2014
Great flavour and great recipes . I made my base sauce today and doubled the recipe so that I had batches. Really economical and really tasty. I can't wait to try the recipes in the book just adding other things to change the flavours of the sauce I already have. No reason not to eat well now as this will be quick and easy to use on days when I don't have much time to cook and am tempted to eat convienience foods, what could be more convenient than this?!!!
Can't wait for more books to be written. Great start Jamie. I hope you go from strength to strength with this.
on 3 August 2014
I enjoy cooking and follow the well known slimming club plan that counts "syns" not points. All these recipes fit that plan with mostly free or healthy extra foods. That said, these are simple and delicious recipes that suit anyone needing to eat well on a budget or plan ahead as the main sauce can be made in advance and frozen to use at your convenience. I particularly like the risotto recipes - really good and just as nice for lunch the following day
on 2 August 2014
I've been following JD on his face book page for some time. I've used quite a few of his recipies, Chicken Korma is amazing as is Carbonara, both low fat versions. I've recommended JDs face book page to a lot of people. Jamie, you should think about putting another book out with all your face book recipies in, I'm sure it would sell really well too. Good look with this new venture x x
on 8 August 2014
Absolutely love this e-book, hope it's the start of many. JD is an inspiration to any one wanting to lose weight but not lose eat bland food. His online recipes have helped me on my weight loss journey, his recipes have proved to be delicious and so easy to follow. Well done JD now waiting for your next one fingers crossed for some healthy desserts yum yum x
on 3 August 2014
my friend bought the book yesterday, we were only going to try a recipe - 5 hours later we had enough to fill two freezers and everything is so tasty. As members of a slimming group we have to make wise choices and this is a book that is going to get very well used. I couldn't wait to get my own copy today.
on 25 August 2014
This book is brilliant, they are all healthy recipes so no guilty conscience when eating and so flavoursome. I follow Jamie on Face Book and I am looking forward to this recipe book being available in hard copy and another book to follow. Thank-you J.D. for all your great advice.
on 2 August 2014
I have used J.D.'s recipes from Facebook and they have not let me or my family down, each and every one I have made so far have been delicious.
I sincerely hope he does more e-books on the other recipes cos I promise you I will be buying it.
I would recommend to anyone to buy. Well done Jamie x
on 3 August 2014
At last, I've been waiting for Jamie to publish some go his amazing recipes and I'm not disappointed with the result. I've been following his Facebook page almost since it's started, his attention to healthy eating is second to none and this book will be invaluable to anyone but especially to those following the Slimming World regime. I just can't wait for further books from him, let's hope there is a whole series.....curry book next I think (hope) well done.