on 22 May 2016
First, I have to say that I absolutely love Bladon. I’ve read everything she’s ever given us and I’ve not regretted reading a single page. She’s a great author, the sort of author I’d like to be one day soon. She has a habit of giving me characters I can’t help but love and plots that I completely lose myself in. There’s almost always a cliff hanger that often leaves me crying or staring into space in shock. It’s always an emotional rollercoaster with Deborah Bladon.
Nathan is one of my top blokes – he’s on my fictional boyfriend list. It might have something to do with the suits... in fact it definitely has something to do with the suits. I love a man in a suit. It all starts with a one night stand; Jessica has just moved to New York. It’s perhaps the best sex of her life but it’s only for one night right? Except one night turns into two, three, four... they meet in the same place, at the same time. They keep their emotions out of it; no last names. It’s uncomplicated. But what was supposed to stay in that one hotel room end up taking over their lives.
Nathan wants Jessica in that way that every woman in the world wants to be wanted. He’s determined, unwilling to yield, no matter the cost. He’s a little bit older than Jess but that’s not really a turn off. The rules change as Nathan deals with his changing feelings; jealousy, want, desire, need... There are secrets, as always. Nathan is almost horribly arrogant but his sexuality is so raw and intense that you can’t really help wanting him. I love Jessica too. She’s a heroine to rave about and she definitely drives Nathan crazy.
on 9 April 2015
Deborah Bladon is a great author! Nathan is an irresistible character and Jessica is a perfect match for him. They are so hot together!! They ooze chemistry. The story line is believable too.... I totally recommend this series. It will get your pulse racing too!!!! :)
on 14 January 2016
My main problem with this book is that the story line was very week and I didn't really feel Nathan's passion for Jessica... I actually thought he was a slightly odd... She was like his sex toy. The book had tons of sex and I read it till the end as I wanted to know how it would end. The best friend Rebecca offered her no support and I guessed she was hiding some thing ... Disappointed with this book as I wanted so much more....
Still really like Deborah Bladon as an author but this story was definitely not one of her best...
on 6 May 2015
I have just recently found Deborah Bladen & I have to say I love her books, the characters & the way she lets the stories unfold. Pulse - well Its steamy in the right places, with a story of love running through it. Loved the characters!! I will say I'm pleased I bought the set as the individual parts are to small to justify buying as a stand alone & it means you get to read from start to finish.
on 20 May 2015
I LOVED it and could not put it down after halfway through.
Nathan and Jessica's relationship to start with was also volatile, but so natural. I felt I was there with them, now I have to read Impulse. I love the way Deborah writes and I will read all her books so long as she keeps them coming.
on 21 September 2015
Fantastic read although there was a lot of sex going on there was a great story behind it would highly recommend these books and can't wait for 26th to download Nathan's story
Deborah writes a good book !!!!!
on 26 August 2014
This is the second Deborah Bladon I have read. It is certainly a rollercoaster of events and emotions. The world of mindless physical attraction is fully explored. The only flaw is the amazingly close knit group of character's contrive so many coincidences as to strain ones belief close to breaking point. In spite of this minor point it is a thumping good read. Recommended to all followers of the genre.

on 5 January 2015
I have enjoyed all Deborah Bladon's books so far but think this series isn't as good as others- it more 3.5 stars. It bit repetitive and the F word included so much was a bit too much and hard to find romantic! Still I will be buying Impulse, next book from Nathan's Pov as can't get enough of this author!
on 2 April 2015
A good story that has been hard hitting hot sex strong language great characters Nathan and Jessica it's a story that keeps you guessing what happens next not much background story just plenty of sex laughs and tears five stars.
on 14 November 2014
Wow, Deborah Bladon really knows how to write a steamy story, the insight she gives you to the characters is overwhelming, I have read most of her series's and they are all extremely good. A must read for anyone who has a weakness for a bit of steamy romance.