on 19 August 2014
This was a good book and I'm a fan of minecraft pe Xbox or pc
I'm gonna give it.........

5 stars
on 20 August 2014
I bought this for my Year 6 class boys to help get the reading corner up to date. I don't mind it not really making sense to me nor the lack of any literary worth at all.....anything that gets ten year old reluctant readers reading is fine in my wide-genre based book area. HOWEVER I cannot use this book in a book corner due to the poor grammar in the book! No page contains more than five sentences - at this price, and with Minecraft being such a big hit, you'd think that someone (i.e. Amazon; as the printer) could have done a simple English check on the book. Very disappointed!
on 31 July 2014
Minecraft: Book of Mysteries is filled with obscure Minecraft tips to help enhance your gaming experience. It teaches you things you don’t know about Minecraft in an easy to read quick way so you can apply the knowledge to your game as soon as possible. I would recommend this to anyone who plays Minecraft or knows someone who is. It’s a very handy book.
on 28 July 2014
A good book with a lot of little-known facts about Minecraft. Look out for other books by the same author.
on 7 August 2014
lots of cool minecraft facts but English could be better used some interesting info in minecraft already. you should get it
on 17 August 2016
It was utterly useless. The only thing worse than the pointless "facts" was the stuck up tone in which they were delivered.
on 13 September 2014
A b c you are suckers my name is solo hans solo yolo this book enlightens me dearly my friends
on 15 November 2014
So a great book. Fab tips and help for the amazing game of mincemeat. I loved it so so much.
on 1 August 2014
it was good to read and I hope to try some stuff out in future on my x box 360
on 28 July 2014
This book has a few interesting facts in although I knew most of them already. It is very poorly written and punctuated with incorrect grammar which led me to think that it had been written by a child. This took me about 5 minutes to read and I wouldn't recommend it unless you have only just started playing minecraft.