on 28 May 2015
This is the second set of panasonic phones I have owned and I only bought these because my old ones needed updating. I find panasonic the best phones on the market, their robust enough to withstand being dropped, are simple to set up, work as soon as their plugged in, are crystal clear and look really stylish.
28 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2018
These phones are great. I bought these for an elderly neighbour as already had a set myself. The handsfree speakerphone is really clear and loud enough for most people to hear with no problem. They are very easy to use and feel great in the hand. I only wish they were my main phones as I have BT ones on the landline and I am using these via intercom system between sheltered bungalows but I will defintely be replacing with these as soon as neccessary. The time off the base is really good and I often have mine on my table for days before I need to charge up.
8 people found this helpful
on 14 February 2017
I don't see how cordless phones could be any better than these for the price. They're well made, the setup is a breeze, and the battery life (200 hours on standby, according to the paperwork) is such an improvement over the phone we just threw out that it's almost laughable. Great that the handsets are wirelessly connected so info entered into one is automatically copied to the other(s). Highly recommended.
7 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 June 2015
Supplied promptly. Very easy to set up and for me, the fact that the stored numbers entered once are on all the handsets saves a lot of work. It is not possible to store different numbers on each handset. Some reviewers have found the voice and or the ringing volume rather low but although my hearing is not good I have had no problem of that kind.
12 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
We needed a second cordless telephone (without an answering machine) for the office and this is perfect! Recommended by Which, easy to use, large clear lettering in the display window - exactly what we needed at an amazing price.
84 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2015
Great phone and excellent features. You need to follow the instructions booklet carefully. Speaker phone loud and also clear for the person at the other end. This phone is worth every penny and I am fairly fussy about purchases. Nuisance caller feature a must have. Great call centre help available from Panasonic if required.
10 people found this helpful
on 22 December 2017
I am very disappointed with this phone. All the reviews seemed to be good which is why I bought it, however the volume on the phone earpiece is so low that we cannot hear properly and there is no function to turn up the volume. PS. We do not have any hearing problems.
6 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2016
Since 2010 we have stuck with Panasonic KXT type cordless phones. They seem to have excellent sound quality, build and installing several throughout a moderately sized house works well. Some difficulty with >10m through *thick* wall - manages fine with these distances otherwise - we have one in our garage around 20m away from the base station and it works fine. When we needed another base unit and sets, we stuck with this brand and pleased that we did.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 May 2016
This only arrived today. My other cordless phone packed up last Friday/ I went for Panasonic because, well, it's Panasonic. To be honest, my old £15, phone felt more robust. This does feel quite flimsy, the charging unit does not too robust either. Hopefully, I will be proved wrong over time. The instructions state to charge for 7 hours, but, as the phone rang an hour after put it on charge, I used it, and it didn't die on me. It also has a 50 number memory, it is also easy to enter numbers. Even for me. There are several ring tones to choose from. And the sound quality is good.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2018
Signal cuts out occasionally (and hence call is dropped) though has previously worked OK in the same location (Yes I do understand Radio Frequencies and how VHF - microwave frequencies work).

So OK in a small medium house built to a modern standard (which uses wood frame construction) but other buildings using traditional build standards (Brick/stone for internal walls) I have would consider the use of these carefully.
2 people found this helpful