Customer reviews

Price:£19.99 - £21.80+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 1 March 2016
Love this product I have weak muscles in my legs and arthritis so unable to do most exercises, but this I find very helpful to keep me fitter.love the dumbbells two.
on 22 May 2017
Exactly what was expected for exercise, with the very good added extra of weights.
on 11 January 2016
Great wee step and for the price can't complain you van do lesmil step at home great design and so fare no falls
on 13 May 2017
good for raising the heart rate
on 9 April 2017
Excellent value, really good quality!
on 4 June 2017
great for the price, shipped super fast. stepper is stable and good to have the dumbbells as extra!
on 2 April 2017
as expected :)
on 19 December 2016
just what was expected
on 4 July 2015
This aerobic step just arrived today and seems good and sturdy and well worth the £19.99 price tag. The dumbbells are a good weight for starting out with a fitness regime.
My only gripe about this is that although there is lots of information about the product on Amazon, it didn't show how much weight it takes. Now, had it shown that detail, I wouldn't have purchased it. The booklet provided states that this aerobic step takes 100kg max. I'm sure that is more than adequate for most people, but for someone like me who is obese and wants to get fit, I weigh much more than that and therefore I don't trust myself to use the product as I am much too heavy for it. I will keep it though as I'm trying to lose weight and so hopefully I will be able to use it in the future. The dumbbells will definitely be used though.
I would recommend to Ultrasport to include the maximum weight the product will hold, in their descriptions. I feel disappointed as I was so looking forward to using it and now cannot.
on 28 December 2015
Arrived within 2 days and easy to adjust the height - I'm 5ft 11"and 14 stone so went up to the highest setting and proceeded to pound the daylights out of it - it's very stable! The hand weights are small but crucially have very small ends so that you don't bruise yours hips as you march/step whilst holding them. They felt too light initially but 20 mins in I did feel I was getting an upper body workout. Be careful if you go on to buy heavier weights as most have larger ends that will bruise you whilst stepping. Initially, I could only find step aerobic DVDs in German but Kathy Smith in America has re-released a few (you have to overlook the 90's fashions and scrunchies!!!!) but they give a good workout that is very easy to follow with variations for a more intense workout. If you want more of a challenge add in more arm movements for a more efficient, overall workout (see Jillian Michael's DVDs for ideas as she always combines 2 moves to ensure 2 areas are worked at once).