Customer reviews

on 15 October 2014
excellent haven't stopped playing it in my car since I bought it - love it
on 18 August 2014
Heavyweight selection!! If you like RAM you'll love it
on 18 February 2015
I was looking so forward to this album.. As an oldschool 90's-mid 2000's era DnB fan, I clearly remember RAM from the good old days.

When I saw this retail album coming out, I was so excited to hear some good solid DNB. What I got instead was an instant headache-on-record. Seriously, there is no rhythm or consistency in the entire album, it's like a monkey with ADHD syndrome got in front of the tempo button and just made an album full of jibberish squeals while randomly increasing the tempo into incredibly annoying "techno style" drops.

Nothing flows, very little sounds good, and just when you think "Oh I finally found ONE song I like", it becomes ruined because they change it up or add in some ridiculous tempo increase.. I just am having even a hard time describing how bad this album is.

Honestly, horrible album