Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.59

on 22 July 2014
Phil Drysdale is a young man who has discovered the love of God in Christ Jesus in real terms for himself and shares it simply and clearly for others. This is not your sweet and comforting daily devo book. This one has teeth! The truth like you have not heard it before. Fifty years in evangelical churches only raised questions for me that could not be answered there. Phil's little book has helped and confirmed a renewing of the mind that has been taking place in me in the last ten years that answers those questions. Such as - "Jesus Did Not Just Die For You, He Died AS You". That says it all! Why did I not hear this before? It's foundational good news for all.
on 21 July 2014
Such an amazing way to wake up from my slumber.had been sleeping awhile on teachings that I thought I had such an awesome religious upbringing. This has hit all the buttons and turn the lights on in my life ! I'm blessed that a I can see and hear how loud God is talking to me.to God be the glory.amazing God .
on 21 July 2014
This is an excellent, simple to use, enlightening meditatory book. Everyone should try it. It Blows the dusty cobwebs from our minds and puts the truth in context. A winner
it can be carried on after the 30 days, or left a while to go back to. There is always something new each time to ponder on. In each day there are non obligatory questions which makes one consider what one thinks!! So GOOD.
I heartily recommend this book.
on 25 July 2014
This is such a good devotional. It's thought provoking, surprising, challenging, refreshing and enlightening with some essential (perhaps forgotten) teaching in an easy to read, well organised little package. In each day's short passage Phil makes sure every word counts, and then there are pointers to further reading or videos if you want to know more. I couldn't recommend it highly enough.
on 25 July 2014
Great little book - yet packs a punch with relevant teaching to renew your mind.
A great book for studying - both individually or as part of a group.
I got 20 to give out to seafarers.
Highly recommend.
on 26 July 2014
Ever get the feeling that us Christians sweep a lot of stuff under the rug and just don't talk about it. Well Phil pulls that rug out from under us, cleans house and prepares it for the Bridegroom.
on 22 July 2014
A great little book and one Once I have finished 30 days I have to read again just to make sure the deep truth contained initial get from my head to my heart.
on 21 July 2014
This is a really good book to straighten out your thinking!
on 11 September 2014
Absolutely brilliant... This book really helped in answering some of the questions I had. It's blessed me so much I orderd another 5 copies for friends.
on 14 October 2014