Price:£0.99

on 6 August 2014
Down loaded this track free from amazon and what a delight, having not heared anything from this band b4 I have now purchased the cd Complete Surrender and also looking at there back catalogue, maybe Paradise or Yeah So could be my next purchase's, this song though has a great feel to it, very Tamla Montownish you can feel the influences from that era, worth the download if u can get it free otherwise get the albumn !
This is a fairly nice laid back track, and I like the background music, but I'm afraid to say I find the vocals and the lyrics a bit irritating. I'd like this a lot more as an instrumental.
on 29 July 2014
UN ORIGINAL lacking in something very whiney will probably delete it as don't want to hear it when shuffling
on 21 July 2014
Echoes of Cocteau Twins with more distinct background. Definitely worth a listen. Good value free download
on 24 July 2014
I'm glad I downloaded this track because I enjoyed it, but it didn't push enough buttons to encourage me to thirst for more and buy the album
on 13 November 2014
Not the sort of music I would normally listen to, but bought this on a recommendation and wasnt too disappointed...
on 24 July 2014
This indeed is a nice track
And I love the instrument
on 27 July 2014
I love music in general, I also love this.
on 8 August 2014
I am playing it on repeat, it's cool,
on 14 October 2014