Price:£25.87 - £47.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 7 May 2013
If you want a good quality chain for your pendant then this good value! It's not too bulky and just the right thickness.
on 21 November 2013
I have bought this chain after I bought a white gold cross chain from Amazon hoping this chain would be thicker as it is a belcher chain. I was wrong the length is the same and the chain not much bigger than the one I got with the white gold cross. Still its white gold and it was a good price but maybe I should of gone to a retail shop to see the actual size.
on 12 June 2014
I was disappointed by the size of this chain, which I thought would be chunkier. It is very thin, which I did not appreciate from the illustration as I am not used to judging size of links by weight. A picture of the chain round a real neck would have given me a clearer idea of size
on 9 October 2013
I have been wearing this chain for less than 4 weeks and the clasp has broken, I have subsequently lost a gold cross of little monetary value but great sentimental value. I have been wearing the cross for over 19 years and this is only the third chain I have bought - the other two lasted approximately ten years each and this one lasted less than a month! Nice looking chain very poor quality clasp fitting.
on 17 April 2014
Mostly very pleased with this chain. It has a small delicate size to the belcher but is quite strong for a standard pendant.

I wouldn't recommend it for a heavy or chunky pendant as not sure how it would last and it probably wouldn't look right

Only took 1 star off due to the catch. It is really small and fiddly. Smallest catch on any chain I have and I struggle to do it up. If you any hand problems then I think you would be disappointed

So looks good, seems good quality but small, fiddly catch
on 19 November 2013
happy very happy with the gold chain would buy again no problem no problem at all thank you very much
on 24 July 2015
ULTRA THIN chain and did not fit around my neck, leading me to believe it was not a 16 inch. Be that as it may, I returned it and was refunded money straight away without quibble. For that I am grateful
on 12 August 2015
This is a very nice chain for the price. I bought it to replace a chain that came with a pendant and was so fine it broke in the first week. This chain is more substantial and I'm really pleased with it. It's good that the size of the links is given in the description, so you know exactly what you are getting. It looks far more expensive than it actually is.
on 7 April 2013
Pretty chain purchased as lost one similar. Been wearing it since it arrived, was hoping to hang pendant from broken chain on it but unfortunatly it is too yellow to match.
on 2 September 2012
This was actually longer than expected and does not appear to be stamped. It becomes tarnished very quickly. Found this out after wearing so could not send back.