Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.10

on 16 July 2014
Absolutely great. As the last reviewer, I have been searching for this book every day and it certainly met (surpassed) my expectations. Well written, totally addictive stuff! Of course, I now just want the next one! I just know the follow ups will be great, as CJ's books never fail to deliver!
on 21 July 2014
OMG! I am stunned beyond comprehension! I had tried to figure out why Max and Horatio could not be together. The only scenario that didn't cross my mind was that they could some how be related ... Until, a fellow reader put that idea into my little brain and then I just did not want to think of them that way. It's Max and Horatio! The two men destined to be together!

CJ, I sure hope they get their forever after. My emotions are well and truly rung out with their story. Please tell me that it's some kind of mix up? Myself, along with every single one of your fans, are hoping that it all has a very happy ending. I know that Maxwell is the final trilogy for The Phoenix Club. But, I hope that you will consider writing more about our favourite group and club.

I just love your work! I need my CJ fix!!!
on 15 July 2014
I couldn't wait for this to come out. I checked every day to see if it was available yet. I've been waiting for this story. can't wait for the next one to come out. I hope it has a happy ending for Max and horatio.
on 18 July 2014
Agree with both reviews, CJ Bishop is an amazing writer, All her books are a must to be read. The Phoenix club boys WOW all of them are amazing, each one has there own special story, will be upset when this series finishes, hopefully CJ will have many more tales to tell. Good good work CJ a privilege to read
on 22 July 2014
Horatio and Max is a story l am dying to read. It's so sad that now something might be able to salvage their 20 year love that was taken from them when they were younger. They both have partners that they must consider.
Waiting for the next instalment with bated breathe.
Highly recommend.
on 3 September 2014
brilliant, fantastic, a must read
on 5 November 2015