on 7 March 2017
This app updated automatically on my Kindle Fire and now doesn't work. How useless is that? Very disappointed.
on 28 April 2016
Keeps coming up with errors messages while watching, a complete waste of time. They range from registration errors to streaming errors. You have to subscribe to TIVO to use this service, if you pay for a service you deserve to be able to use it! I have good broadband signal to the errors have nothing to do with signal.
on 18 March 2017
it didnt work straight away, havent bothered trying again.
on 27 December 2016
I was disappointed with this. Despite the claims in practice all this seems, in most cases, to act as remote recording device, and for some purposes a remote control, for Virgin boxes. And it shows the TV schedule. And that is more or less it.

It has a use if you have forgotten to record something and you are away from home - which is undoubtedly useful - but that is about it.
on 11 February 2017
Useless
on 12 April 2017
Looked for Beam app for use on Virgin Trains and was given this only. You need to be an existing virgin media customer for this to work, I'm not. So no good to me at all
on 21 July 2017
Absolute rubbish. Doesn't work keeps crashing. And when it does work buffers. And than stops altogether. Would not recommend. Not worth downloading.
on 26 July 2017
I have Virgin media at home, but this app confounds me. OK for checking what you've set up and your current list of programmes recorded but that's it. Maybe Virgin will upgrade it at some point to allow streaming from the Tivo box. I am unable to do this.
on 14 August 2017
I like this as there were times where I wasn't able to watch I wanted. This is very useful to watch as it has the channels I use. However the picture does freeze occasionally but otherwise no problems.
on 8 May 2017
The whole point of wanting 'Virgin Anywhere' is to use on tablet and that is not possible.
I wanted to use my expensive service whilst I was away working... which involves me using
my laptop for work! Plus, sitting in bed, I don't want my laptop open, a tablet/ipad is far more useful.
Needs improvement before promoting, esp as the cost of this is included in my subscription.
A waste of my time.