on 20 August 2017
wonderous
on 19 August 2014
Love to see him still slapping, the hell out of a mic like Old time of common Sense Days.
This album was made with so awesome love for the listener.
Like Cormega's album "Mega Philosophy", I love all track but am kicking my self because I never got the deluxe edition I got
The standard edition be mistake.
But still worth the wait.
Back up there, Common! hope he doesn't come down.
P.s best track "KINGDOM"
on 7 December 2016
Although there's a few good joints on here it wasn't the usual output I'd expect from common. But as a loyal follower i had to cop it. Still good to listen too just not as impacting as his earlier albums. Look forward to hearing black america again. 👌🏾
on 5 April 2015
I would have to say very average, if it wasn't for the tracks towards the end of the album I would be tempted to give this less, I heard it was good... not so very average album, much better hip hop out there. Saying that the Dilla tribute is good.
on 27 July 2014
A solid album, but by no means his best work.
on 21 February 2015
Another fantastic album by Common, from start to finish. If I had to pick a favourite track that would be "Rewind That", where you have Common reminiscing over the time spent with J.Dilla.
on 23 July 2014
Amazing album, every track is reminds me of the Common we all like. No ID production brings it to another level.
on 5 September 2014
Common at his unique best, I wholeheartedly recommend that you add this to your collection. Simple as..
on 1 November 2014
Good album, it grew on me slightly darker than I'm use to. Product came very quick
on 1 September 2014
Another great album from Common!