Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 17 April 2016
I found these a real blessing to be honest, but not quite as good as another brand that I have used in the past (but have forgotten the name of.)

I have IBS C which can literally be a real pain the the arse sometimes, and when it strikes everything just stops working for weeks.( Bit personal I know but then again you wouldn't be reading this review if you weren't interested.) I have tried the Movical, Senna, dulcolax etc and they simply don't work. The doctors just say to keep taking it, which I do, and the discomfort continues.

Someone suggested trying a colon cleanse, which I did. WOW, it worked so great, only after a few days, I could not believe it. Seriously like a wonder drug, but completely natural. So when my latest bout started, I looked about for the same brand but could not find it, so chose these instead, as the ingredients looked similar from what I could remember. Well these definitely worked, but didn't seem quite as good as the last bottle. I took them in the evening with a big glass of water, and felt better in about a week. Now obviously there are loads of factors here that could explain why these did not seem to work as good as the last brand I tried, so thats not a real negative to these, they did work and I am happy with them. I have some left so will use them as needed, which hopefully isn't any time soon.
on 5 February 2015
I have tried other detox methods, and most were a scam. All those infomercials are a complete waste of time, just go right for this supplement. You cannot go wrong with it. I took it for a few days and I feel so much more fresh and alive. I am really glad I purchased this.
on 18 June 2015
I wanted to wait al teast a week before writing a product review:
The first couple of days i didn't feel much, at one point it was a fight or flight moment and had to rush to the toilet, but then for 4 days i felt constipated/backed up.. but i knew it would take time for the tablets to start working. I am now feeling really great, and regular. I feel lighter..
I will finish the pack and see how it goes
on 5 November 2014
Been using for a couple of weeks, very happy with reduced bloating especially at that time in the month when I normally add 4lbs mostly on my bust! None of that this month!
on 23 August 2016
I do feel much less bloated, and overall better in myself. I am currently on a mission to lose weight. I feel that this product is helping, but I am also using a couple of other supplements too.
on 20 July 2016
Good seller and good product. The colon cleanse is gentle on my systme and I feel much better in myself after a good cleanse. My bloating has gone so I can now fit into my summer dresses! Feeling flirty! AAA
on 25 December 2014
Brought this item for the first time in August ,that time ,I totally agreed with the positive comments. Delivery good, product very good ,worked without side affects. Liked it so much I repurchased the item in December, this time the tablets have changed from green to clear. Opened the tablet and the contents looks totally different. The bottle print isn't as professional, words missing. Took two of the tablets, they didn't work like the previous bottle. It maybe a coincidence but the day after taking them I didn't feel too good. Nervous about trying them again . Ashame as the first bottle was really good.
on 6 February 2015
These have worked really well. Day by day I can feel less bloated so these are as described! The great thing is that these do not leave me with side effects as other products usually leave me with stomach cramps, these simply do not! I am very pleased with these and would recommend this to all as I will definitely purchase again!
on 15 October 2014
I rarely write a review but felt I had to in this case. This product has had lots of great reviews and few side affects mentioned so, as someone with Candida, I thought I would try it. I took two tablets last night and well, I won't be taking any more. Lots of stomach cramping and some unpleasant side affects. I know we are all different but I find it hard to believe that more people haven't had a bad experience with these tablets. Hence I thought I should write a review in case someone like myself is out these reading the reviews and thinks there is no chance of having bad side affects. Like I say, we are all different but I just thought I should mention that side affects are a possibility. Also I should have done some more research before buying these or any colon cleanse tablets. The experts do seem to think that these types of products are a waste of money. But who knows, scientists do tend to change their mind about what is or isn't good for us from one day to the next. However I won't be taking any more of these!
22 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 December 2014
Done absolutely nothing for me whatsoever complete waste of money