on 20 March 2015
Car mount kits for phones are usually terrible and I'd expect to replace within 12 months.
This is built well and works with all my devices.
It should be noted that putting your device into the clamp requires two hands and can be a bit of a fiddle, but for this build quality at this price, I'm happy to forgive this.
on 23 July 2015
Does what it says on the tin! Holds onto my dashboard very tightly - no worries about it coming loose whilst driving. Would recommend
on 11 September 2014
Good item works perfectly - I'm getting a spare
on 12 September 2014
Good holder - only problem was that mine came without any instructions - it took a bit of work to find out how to reconfigure it to use with an iPhone when plugged into the charger (it can be set up to either grip top and bottom or the sides. I did not want or need the charger (which was not included in this offer) but even a set of photocopied instructions would have been useful...
on 26 September 2014
Good product - it is just the holder with no packaging, instructions, USB etc. but I was aware of this. Didn't initially think it would fit my HTC One M8 which is a bigger phone, but read another review which said about pulling the adjustable arm out and sliding it in the hole created when you rotate the "fixed" arm. It now fits perfectly, so all good. Nice and solid and not too hideous when no phone is mounted.
on 15 August 2014
Received the TomTom with the inner packaging, but no outer which isn't important anyway. works as described. Very solidly built, mounts to the side window in the DS3 which has a very slight curvature in the window, but it's no issues as the suction pad isn't that big. It is very strong. Using it on my OnePlus One, and it works great. I literally couldn't pull it off the window, I felt the mount would break if I pulled on it too hard. Just remember to use the little tabs on the suction cup to remove it from whatever it's mounted too.

Overall, I can't complain. Money well spent.

Thanks again,
Darryl
on 25 January 2015
I bought this to mount my iPhone 6 in my car. It is a robust and well built cradle which is very easy to attach to window / dash by means of a twisting base for suction mounting.
The cradle itself is adjustable and can be mounted portrait or landscape. You need to remove one of the arms and twist the other to the side to allow the removed arm to be reinserted for the alternative portrait / landscape mounting.
The ipHone 6 fits well and is very secure with no wobble when mounted in the unit.
I am buying another of these for our second car.
Excellent product!
on 18 April 2015
Used this for the first time last month for a trip to London.
After a few days noticed it was a bit wobbly, then went to check and re-attach and it just snapped when trying to lock on the sucker again.
The link between the locking tab and the plastic embedded in the sucker has just snapped - see photo.
Looking at where it snapped, it does not look the best design for strength.
Seller offering replacement, so will see how the second one lasts
Update: replacement arrived quickly and so far so good - have made review 5 star again - hopefully was just a faulty one before
review image
on 16 April 2015
Really disappointed snapped soon as I put it on my windscreen
review image
on 21 July 2014
Works perfectly, arrived and dispatched very quickly and item was just as described. Easy to use and can change position very easily too.