on 20 March 2017
This is very well made and the dress fits as expected, though the crown was too small.
on 4 January 2015
Prompt delivery. Arrived for Christmas despite late order. Thank you. Good quality dress.
on 8 September 2014
Beautiful dress, looks identical to the one in the film when on. I bought the age 8-9 for my 7 year old as she turns 8 in 2 months.She is a very slender build and only slightly above average height (around 1.25m) the dress sits nicely just above the ankle, sleeves are a little big, i.e. just past her knuckle (but not enough to bother her) and the fit around the chest is a little loose but definately not baggy. Given she isn't yet 8 I would say the sizing guide is about right as sizing can often be a challenge for these types of things for the various size and shapes of children these days. The dress is well made from good material and looks beautiful when worn. This is a sought after that cannot be found in any of the high street shops for the age range I was looking at, so fortunately I found this one and I would say it is a lot better than the ones out there in the shops as it replicates the one from the film much better. My Daughter even at the grand old age of (nearly) 8 loves it and feels like Queen Elsa when it is on.
on 28 August 2014
So happy with this - I had ordered the Disney one with Elsa's face - I didn't think it was very special but it was the one my daughter wanted. Then she changed her mind and we changed it for this one (just going by pictures at this point, it's not been her birthday yet) and it is beautiful, soft and well made. The 6-7 year one (says suitable for height 130cm) measures 90cm from nape to floor which is exactly the right measurement for my ENORMOUS (116cm) 3 year old as she wanted it to come all the way to the floor. Really really pleased.
on 3 September 2014
I ordered this dress for my daughter, she is five. after reading the sellers sizing information I ordered an age 4-5 as they stated this would fit a child of 120 cm's, my daughter is around 116 cm's. Upon arrival it was clear there must be an issue with the sizing as this dress would have finished on my daughters knee, after re-reading the sizing info I could see that they had clearly made a typo and omitted a size in their listings, so actually age 4-5 should be 110 cm's and 5-6 should have been 120cms. Regardless of this mistake the dress is made to fit mid calf, the seller advised this was purposeful to avoid dresses getting damaged on the hem during wear. I accept this, but they really should state this on their product info, to give the purchaser the choice and possibly by a size up, my daughter would have definitely noticed the missing inches on an Elsa dress as its depicted as floor length in the film. I have ended up with age 6-7 for my average size 5 yr old, it may be a little loose on the body, but after holding against shop bought princess dresses (mainly Sainsbury's) it is the same length and only a little wider than their age 5-6. Over all the quality was ok, a few loose threads, but easily trimmed. The design is good, unmistakably Elsa, and only time will tell how it wears, although the quality seems akin to a Sainsbury's dress, better than some Argos dresses we have bought in the past. The sellers were able to exchange the size for me without too much fuss, although they did say they would refund my postage because I ordered wrong size based on their info, but I am still waiting for this.....
33 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2014
My daughter loves this dress we bought it for her 5th birthday and she wears it daily. Considering some dresses are being sold for a lot more money this dress looks the part and was around what we were willing to pay! We would buy this dress again should we need a replacement and I have recommended it to friends who were after a Elsa dress.
on 20 August 2014
I am absolutely over the moon with this dress. I ordered it for my daughter's 5th bday (25th Aug) when ordering it said estimated delivery 19th I was happy with that but once I paid my confirmation said 21st-26th it arrived today 20th. The quality is fantastic really lovely made. I did order age 8/9 and she will def get plenty of wear.. and she will take on holiday next year to Dianey world :-) can't wait for my daughter to open it on her birthday
on 3 October 2014
I have order the dress for my daughter's birthday, and although IT arived on time the quality Was rubbish. Soon After she put IT on the jewel fell Off and 1 hour into the party the hem ripped and the dress tore. Then IT started coming apart on the sides. Can i please have my money back. More than happy to send the dress back so you can SEE for yourselves.

A very unhappy customer
on 17 November 2014
Absolutely the best Elsa dress I've seen - without doubt! This was bought for a "Frozen" themed birthday party my daughter was invited to and she loves it. It's of very good quality and she has found it so comfortable. There were instances of other children at the party who were not happy to wear their Elsa dresses because the material itched or was uncomfortable. My daughter is very sensitive to material and labels on clothing, etc and this particular dress presented no problems whatsoever. The skirt itself is lined with soft cotton and she has worn it almost daily since it arrived! The stitching appears sound and, in my opinion, it is also a much more accurate representation of the dress in the film than others available. A free tiara, wand and long blond plait were included, which just add to its appeal. Also, it contains no glitter - a major plus point.
With regards sizing, my daughter is almost 4, but only 97cm tall. I bought the 110cm (4-5years) so that we would get a couple of years wear out of it. This means it is down to her toes (almost too long, but not a problem) and the sleeves need rolling up a little at the cuffs. I would say she'll probably grow out of the bodice before the length of the skirt becomes an issue.
Highly recommend this product.
on 1 August 2014
A very nicely put together item that my daughter loves. Great.