on 4 June 2013
great delivery time, great bargain, love it, nice for going out or brighting ur day outfit , my 6yr old likes to dress up with it too x
on 17 May 2012
This appears to be a lovely item. The colours are vibrant and the stones are sparkly and catch the light beuatifully. It is a good fit on a large wrist as it is fully adjustable.

However, the quality of this item is very poor. I have worn my three times in total. It is now unravelling and coming apart.

This is a fraction of the cost of a similar item bought at a jewellers. In my opinion, you get what you pay for. If you want a good quality bracelet that will last, this is not the choice for you.
on 2 June 2012
this item is not good at all the string is not tight at all its all starting to fall out i should get a refund for this item or a replacement but the seller is not a nice seller. so i advice people not to buy from this seller.
on 18 March 2013
when i saw this shamballa bracelet I thought its really nice i should have one too, but when it came it was nothing like in picture, it had three colours mix 2 black ,3 red and 2 white beads it was so dull, i don't like to wear it!
on 13 December 2012
im so disappointed i didnt order one for myself! this is for my friend and i think she will love it, i love how this will go with a lot of things because it is multicoloured and it just looks nice! recommend!
on 20 May 2012
No good crystals came off after a week waste of money not happy!! I would not recommend to anybody no good.
on 15 April 2013
These are lovely. Well made and look expensive. Bought for a young person, really pleased. Would recommend these bracelets.good buy.
on 28 November 2012
ibrought this as a xmas present and was disappointed in the quality did not give as present brought something else
on 14 April 2013
I was given one of these by a dear sis-in-law as a birthday present and was really taken with it, as I love brightly-coloured beads and glass (as magpies do!).

I found out that these bracelets are called 'Shamballa' bracelets and read about their background - very interesting!

Two old friends admired my bracelet, so for their birthdays, I bought them each one from here. We met for a birthday lunch and they put them on immediately and showed them off!

The delivery was very quick and for the price, I find the quality to be excellent! In my nearest city, they have some in the window of a well-known jewellery chain store for over £150.00!
on 14 March 2013
I was really pleased with this purchase! My daughter was happy with it and it was a really good fit. the quality was great, probably better than I expected.

great fast delivery.

would recommend this to friends with younger children who want one to look lke the grown up version!!