on 18 September 2014
There were three excellent stories in this collection: The rest were average and a couple really bad.

I wonder who decides what to put in these compendiums? First class writers were mixed with second or third class ones. I thought one writer had English as her second language but apparently not.

A couple of the stories went on and on and bored me whilst another wasn't long enough. I realise a lot of these novellas are to introduce the reader to the writing of the author but quite a lot needed proof reading and/or editing; In some cases a great deal.

There is no connection with FSOG. Only one story was truly BDSM related and that missed out a chunk of the story and went straight to the end. A couple of others dabbled but weren't truly in the genre.

The best thing I can say about the collection is that it was cheap.
on 3 August 2014
Yet again another brilliant collection of awesome books....but they are costing me a fortune as I have to keep buying the follow on books to each one!!! Keep them coming though 5***** for me
on 10 January 2015
run of the mill, some good books her and some that I couldn't make head or tell of, not really a fan of collections but this is a price that begs you to try!
on 4 July 2014
I held off from buying Books 1 and 2 of the What to Read After FSOG Gemstone Collection, because frankly the only authors I have read before was CJ Roberts in Book 1 and Red Phoenix in Book 2. With my backlogged book reads in my e-reader, I was hesitant to buy another boxed set. Since I have read both CJ's and Red's works in the previous collections, I passed on purchasing them. (Still, those collections are a great deal -- 99 cents each for full-length books.)

However, I only recently got into Lauren Hawkeye's work and have read her work since February's Riding Desire Biker Boxed set (no longer available). So when I saw her work in the third Gemstone collection, once again amongst unfamiliar authors, I thought this would be an awesome way to get one of her stand-alone books at a discounted price. So yes, I got a copy of WTRAFSOG 3 at $0.99 only so I can read Lauren's book, Love Me for Me, at a discounted price instead of its stand-alone price at $2.99.

What's even better than this sweet deal? I'll get to read other authors whose works I haven't read before at very little risk. I have no qualms I would enjoy reading their work, since I have enjoyed Lauren's previous boxed set co-authors. So I guess you can call me a fan ... with benefits. :-)
on 2 March 2015
I really didn't like this collection. It left me wanting for a good read...
on 7 December 2014
Have not finished reading it yet. But I'm enjoying the book.
on 11 August 2014
It was very cheap and that's why I gave it 3 stars. It filled in a few hours but if I had known what I know now I would not have bought it. Some of the stories ended abruptly and the grammar in some instances really irritated me! The constant use throughout of "Off of" . For example, one does not say "Off of it" , one jumps off something , not jumps off of something!
on 31 August 2014
love the tasters do try cherise Sinclair,s shadowlands
on 9 September 2014
enjoying the tasters in this set
on 20 October 2014