Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Prime Deals - Buy Peter Rabbit for £7.99 Prime Deals - Buy Peter Rabbit for £7.99 Prime Deals - Buy Peter Rabbit for £7.99 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 28 August 2017
I waited a little while before posting this review as I have had cables that appear to be good then fail inside 2 weeks. This cable has worked excellently with no issues in one of the USB ports on one of my two cars. I was impressed with the manufacture of the cable so I got my car manufacturer to check the USB points when the car went in for a service. Found that on one car none of the USB ports worked and on the other only one worked. My faith in Apple certified cables restored. Thank you. Great cable!
on 13 May 2015
No error messages, very solid and best of all it charges, whilst you are using your devise, at a decent speed! My original cable lasted over 2 years any replacements I have brought have been inferior, charge diabolical and all failing/falling to pieces within a couple of weeks (at best). This cable is fantastic, it's build quality is superb and I wouldn't hesitate recommending it. My review is based on charging at home only but if I were to want a robust cable to travel with, this is, in my opinion, a much sturdier one than the original and the one I would take.
|0Comment |Report abuse
I always wait a while to see if charging leads work, this has lasted a few months before it starts to display the usual problems of not charging every time it's plugged in to the phone displaying the 'this product is not certified for use....' message.
To top it off it has really thick & inflexible cabling so not good
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment |Report abuse
on 26 August 2014
Works perfectly on the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5c. No error messages are shown. Just plug in and charge. I bought a cheaper one from eBay before and it threw up error messages. So I was a bit wiery to try a non apple product. But it was perfect. I think better quality that the apple lead as that one is breaking. Don't bother paying more for an apple lead when this one is better and cheaper. My only regret was not buying more than one because they have gone up in price now. But even for the price it's at now, it's cheap
on 21 January 2015
This is a very robust cable, the wire is thicker than the genuine article, which I have had problems with the outer sheath splitting. It has a quality feel to it and the plugs at both ends are easy to grip, hopefully saving the cable by discouraging the removal of either plug by pullling on the wire! It is by no means the cheapest cable around but I feel the extra quality is well worth the cost and it is almost half the price of the genuine article, so highly recommended
on 15 April 2015
bought as a replacement for a number of our leads that are not compatible with iOS 8.3. so far so good. Great cable compatible with latest iOS (8.3) iphone 5s, iPad Mini2, etc. was concerned it might be a bit bulky, but seems to not snag on any of our device cases. length of 100cm rather than the normal 90cm is very welcome. colour codes are quite useful in identifying which cables below to whom...
on 27 October 2014
Arrived promptly. On opening the package I could tell it was going to be a good sturdy cable. Something Apple have failed (if they have even tried) to do! It's the best cable I've had yet. If they made a longer version I would buy that too. I have had it for a few weeks now and it's my travel cable (it lives in my bag) as it definitely seems as though it will be strong and withstand travelling about and being pulled in and out of USB sockets. Added to this I like the colours you can chose from. They primarily match the newer iPhones but they good with all iPhones being very trendy metallic colours. Very pleased!
on 21 September 2014
If there is one thing I have learnt is that buying cheap leads and plugs is a very bad idea. At best they do not work. At worst they blow up like a USB plug I purchase (destroying the phone). Spending a few pounds more is not just advisable but absolutely necessary in protecting your equipment - this is obviously a quality lead and don't mind paying a little extra.
on 16 December 2015
As the parent of two teenagers I appear to be stuck in a perpetual cycle of replacing broken charging cables. Looking for something more durable I was recommended this item by a work colleague so took the plunge and ordered four.

Initial impressions are that the cables are up to the job, the cable moldings and connectors appear to be solid and should hopefully withstand the constant use I know they will have to endure.

Of course, only time will tell if they live up to expectations but the early signs are promising, all four going strong.
on 19 April 2015
More robust than original.
The shiny part of the connector is made of plastic, not metal,but the connector is very durable

19/11/2015 update : One year later, product is as good as initially received. At this stage original cable showed weaknesses on the plastic around the connectors