on 6 November 2017
A fantastic aftershave which I have used for years. The spray places an even mist of fragrance on me and my clothes and it settles down nicely so I'm wearing it but don't smell it all the time. When spraying it on clothes, I've never found it has left any stains or marks.

All good aftershaves cost money, but I feel Davidoff Cool Water could easily be more expensive. Its a lovely fragrance and I've only ever received pleasant comments regarding it.

Highly recommended
on 7 November 2017
Very weak smell with poor longevity. The box didn't have any clear wrap either so have doubts if it's Authentic. Need to start shopping back on the high street i reckon because reading reviews on various Fragrances I'm interested in there seem to be a lot of annoyed customers.
on 11 May 2016
I have severe allergic reaction for most of the perfumes / deodorants but this one is so better, I am using this from almost a month and absolutely no reaction. Smells very very nice and last week at a customer site someone mentioned "you smell nice" and I thought ok money worth spent!! :-)
on 5 April 2017
My finance really loves this fragrance, he said it's nice and light refreshing and cool. He is happy with his present and enjoys it and wears it with pride
on 31 May 2017
Ok, I am not sure if I've been given a fake product as this does not last as long as my previous bottle which I got from a leading high street retailer.
on 2 June 2017
I bought this as a present and had it delivered to his address, he was completely happy with the purchase and it was delivered within the quoted time, very pleased.
on 12 September 2014
Very pleased with my purchase, I also received it a day early. It was packed well and came in good condition.I was a bit concerned about the reviews saying, the scent did not last long, so I sprayed some on and it lasted for several hours, I bought it for my son and I know he will be delighted.
on 1 July 2015
Was sceptical after reading some reviews questioning the legitimacy of this product but having had it before and knowing what to expect I can say that what I received is the real deal and easily lasts a whole working day. Great product at a great price. I'll be topping up when I run out.
on 29 August 2016
Very nice perfume,would buy it again and would certainly recommend.
on 6 November 2017
Delivery was later than expected, but it was worth it. Smells really nice and I'm really glad of the quality. Would highly recommend.