on 14 July 2014
***I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review***

Karen is about to follow her dreams, and go back to school, until now she has been doing what her parents want her to do rather than what she wants to do. When she meets her hot new neighbor Paul, she thinks a quick fling before she leaves is just what she needs, but Paul is not too keen.

“He wasn’t perfect. But he was something a little special”

Paul has just moved to Wardham he has left his job as a homicide detective for one that is less stressful and demanding. He's not looking for a fling, in fact, he's not looking for anything, and all he wants is to repair his relationship with his 10yr old daughter. However, he soon realizes staying away from Karen is a lot harder than he thought.

“As a man, he couldn’t help but notice women. Particularly this woman”.

I like the storyline, it was an easy, sweet, and oh wow!! Sexy read. I get the feeling that Zoe York is making each book sexier that the last, and I’m happy with that. Love the flirting, chemistry, sexual tension and the passion between Karen and Paul.

“The harder each one of them pushed against their growing attraction the tighter the web around them gathered”

I like Karen and Paul; they did frustrate me a few times as their communication skills could have been better. Karen was hilarious at times, I could tell she was torn but it was great to see her do something thing that she really wanted to do. Loved the relationship that she develops with Paul daughter. Paul was great loved his alpha side, and he can whisper in my ears anytime. I could understand his hesitant to start something with Karen, but I loved that when he knew what he wanted he went for it.

“If I’m going to flirt with anyone, it’s going to be you”

Overall, I like Where Their Hearts Collide, It was lovely to see what some of the previous characters are up to. I did feel that it was a bit slow in the middle and that the ending, which I liked, was a bit rushed, but that being this was it was still a delightful read. I like the epilogue it wasn’t as far into the future as I thought it would be, but the hints that Zoe gives you about the next book in the series, When They Weren't Looking which is Evie’s story I understand why. So I’m looking forward to starting that one next.

As always I recommend this sweet romantic series for the times when you want something that is low on the angst and drama.
on 2 July 2014
Just got my copy!

I love Lauren's books! So of course, I wanted to read hers first. To sweeten such a sexy deal, in addition to reading Lauren's work, for the price of one, I get to read eight other authors' works! I haven't even heard of them before nor read their work.

However, if they're cool enough to be in a boxed set of books with Lauren, then for sure they must be good because I've read one other boxed set of Lauren's (Riding Desire--sorry, folks, that limited time boxed set was only sold in February/March 2014 and is no longer available) and LOVED every story! My only regret was that I rushed through it so fast!

Even for that boxed set, I only heard of Lauren prior to its release and have since found some favorite authors to read as well to get my fix before Lauren's next release. To get another boxed set of Lauren's just in time for summer is like Christmas in June! I'm so excited to read all the stories!!!

Anyway, I'm SO going to take my time to relish this boxed set this time. Maybe if I read it one story per week, it'll last me the whole summer... and then by then perhaps another boxed set would be available... Hey, a gal can dream, yeah?