on 14 August 2014
The Hohng Company have released a few versions of this game, each with identical gameplay but a different graphical theme: cats, dogs, Egypt, sweets, etc. Zooistry has you matching up pairs of zoo animals on a rotating cube, with a few different modes to vary the time and pressure on the player. Gameplay is challenging and fun, but all versions of this game suffer a little on a phone rather than the bigger screen of a tablet because selecting a tiny cube can sometimes be a bit troublesome. Additionally, in this particular version, the photographs of the animals are not especially easy to see when they are shrunk on a phone's display - making matching a little harder. I'd personally recommend one of the other versions, such as Candistry, which has clearer pictures rather than photographs.
on 2 May 2015
Offered as a free download, I took it as I normally do. The thing is, with most, they aren't worth keeping in my opinion...I actually only keep about five percent to play. This hooked me right from the start - simple concept but brilliantly put together and with great graphics. My favourite waste of time now.
on 14 October 2014
I have a few of the same game but different pictures.
This is one of the harder ones as the backgrounds to the pictures
are harder to distinguish. I suppose this is better for the concentration.
I would recommend this game.
on 2 May 2015
This is great for hand eye coordination, recognition, memory and fun. Love the animal sounds to match the animal, there are some sounds we would know, but equally several that were new to me.
on 6 November 2017
Love this game! I am on it all the time, great challenges.
on 10 March 2015
Love this developer. Fantastic graphics and a lot of fun. Brings out my conservative side (I didn't know I
possessed) Good selection of alternative themes when you feel like a change.
on 1 November 2014
A really good game with different challenges. it is reminiscant of many others but it is harder and therefore fun. I recommend this for playing whilst watching TV etc as you can put it down and come back to it.
on 21 November 2015
Like all the titles in this series, a good time-waster. The animal noises are irritating.
on 16 August 2014
Images too small to see easily, so I have uninstalled it and will continue to play Cubistry from the same maker which is much easier to see and has same functions and game play
on 21 August 2014
This is a very addictive game,always attempting to beat my best score.Only tried the puzzle game so far but can't fault this product .Buy it.