on 4 March 2009
I'm studying for a degree in Social Work so didn't expect to have to take a Stats module. This book has been fantastic! It explains complicated theories simply with easy-to-understand examples. I just got a first in my Stats module and this book has definitely helped me to achieve that considering I didn't know the first thing about Stats before I started.
on 7 December 2010
I've rather enjoyed working through this book. Although it only covers the basics of statistics, I've found it very interesting. The subjects are divided and served in very digestible chunks of information. Small jokes (such the Amazing Facts or the Fantastic Theorem) keep it lively and light.
Personally I would have liked to have more depth, but hey, it's written for social sciences. I'd recommend this.
on 2 September 2013
I brought this book after my superviser recommended it. It is simpel, good examples and good language which easily can be understood
on 22 May 2016
Book had details that I needed, although not recent. Arrived quickly with good packaging thanks.
on 16 April 2016
It contains all one needs to work with statistical analysis.