1,570

on 1 February 2016
This is a fake perfume !
Please save your money and do NOT buy it.
I bought the perfume as my 100ml which I had bought from John Lewis was nearly finished - I thought it was a bargain but it is Not!
The scent goes away about 30 mins after application, took the bottle and box to my local perfume store and they confirmed with me THAT THIS IS INDEED A FAKE PERFUME AND THAT THE RETAILER IS LYING ABOUT THE CONTENTS

DO NOT BUY ITS A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY! The scumbags should be reported, fined and persecuted !!!
on 4 January 2016
Very disappointed with this perfume, virtually no fragrance, barely lasts 15 mins. Returned for refund Does not smell as strong as edt considering it's supposed to be edp. Thought I had bagged a bargain but definitely not worth even a coupe of quid. Would not give it one star. First time I have ever given neg review
on 20 July 2016
Should be struck off for selling this as a genuine Jimmy Choo perfume. IT IS A FAKE. Please don't waste your money buying it. It barely smells of anything at all, well maybe cheap hairspray. SHAME on you Amazon for letting it be sold.
on 25 October 2015
My special occasion fragrance has been for some time now Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum. It is, however, somewhat too expensive for me to use as a day to day perfume, as such, I tend to shop around and see what’s on offer. Sadly, I never really found a fragrance I was happy with that I could afford to use on a day to day basis. That was until I discovered Jimmy Choo during one of Amazon lightning sales.

The Jimmy Choo fragrance is a seductive fruity fragrance with detectable green top notes, tiger orchids, sweet toffee caramel and Indonesian patchouli. The scent of the tiger orchids and sweet caramel are the initial notes of the perfume that last 6-8 hours with the Indonesian patchouli coming through later on.

When first sprayed the perfume has quite a strong aroma, one spray either side of the neck is more than sufficient with the Jimmy Choo EDP to last all day and even into the following day. Sprayed on a scarf or other item of clothing you can expect it to last all week. Even in comparison with my Guerlain Insolence, the Jimmy Choo scent lasts a very long time.

This makes the Jimmy Choo EDP exceptional value for money as it just lasts and lasts.
review image review image review image
on 2 April 2011
I knew i would like this perfume as one of the ingredients is patchouli which i love, and i wasn't disappointed. It is a gorgeous sexy smell, not light and fresh, or cloyingly intense, but just right. Everyone comments how lovely it is.
on 31 January 2016
Just started using this and it is 100% fake. Worth just purchasing the real deal from high street stores.
on 1 January 2016
I think this is a FAKE. I bought the 100ml eau de parfum. The first time I used it, the scent was lovely and I could smell it for hours afterwards. All the other times since then I have sprayed it and can hardly smell it. It even smells different. Very weak and watery. I am going to Boots to compare it to the genuine article. You know what they say.. if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Don't waste your money. Buy from a genuine high street shop. An expensive lesson learned.
on 20 March 2011
I love, love, love this perfume! It just smells absolutely gorgeous! Great price. Definately be buying it again (which will be soon as I can't stop wearing it!)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 November 2012
You can't miss this when you're wearing it. It is quite strong from just a tiny amount. I slipped up as I thought miniature meant small compared to the regular larger sizes but this really was tiny. It's about an inch and a quarter high and that's just the box.
I was hoping to give it as a gift but it's more like a tester bottle. I quite like the smell and it is a tad on the 'heavy' side so could risk being overpowering.
on 21 July 2016
Definitely a fake. I wear Jimmy Choo all the time I usually purchase from Debenhams or Boots but thought I would buy on line as it was a Good deal however I won't be buying again. It's a True statement You Get What You Pay For !!!