on 8 February 2016
Comes neatly folded up, compact, in a nice little carry case. It is very light weight. Folding/repacking is very easy, similarly to the same way you would fold up a windscreen sun shade if you are familiar with those. All sides and floor of the unit is made of easy to wipe clean plastic.

When removed from the carry case, the unit unfolds to size as described. It is great for storage, or in my case, putting my 6 month old baby in, to have her crawling around relatively safely, and if she spits/vomits, it is confined on the plastic surface rather than my carpets!

You of course can use this as storage for toys, or as a play pen with balls as illustrated.

I purchased the 1.2m size. I think the 1.5M size is probably best, and the 1m version is too small. My 1.2m size is ok.
on 25 September 2015
It has lasted my 1 year old son even with him climbing all over the sides. I need to order another though as a friends child who was 8 has broken it by laying down full length and deliberately stretching it. If this friends kid hadn't have done that countless times even with me telling him he is too big for it, it would still be in good use today. Shall definitely be ordering another one from same seller soonish.
on 16 November 2014
Absolutely wonderful product, my daughter loves is. And best part it folds down flat for easy storage.
on 14 April 2016
Good size, and so easy to pop up, the only down side is that it doesn't always pop back up after my 1yr old has flopped into it meaning you get a cascade of balls across the room which can be very annoying when it happens several times in a day. We have around 900 balls which I feel fills it enough at present, any less an they seem to look a bit lost
on 26 February 2016
Great item. I originally bought the biggest size, delivered promptly then realised it was far too big. Ordered a replacement which arrived just as promptly and returned the original which was refunded in a couple of days.
Product itself is great! Pops up and more importantly, pops down just as easily.
review image
on 4 September 2016
Great price for such a big ball bit. I have 5x100 bags of pit balls and it still doesnt fill it (based on the biggest size). Great for a 2 yr old to have a play about. Could possible stretch to 2 toddlers max.
on 3 October 2014
This was a great choice for my little boys birthday present, was bigger than I expected so get plenty of balls, my boy loves it
on 6 September 2015
Folds so small!! A perfect solution to creating a small space for your little one anywhere xx
on 1 July 2015
My son likes this it's worth of the money.
on 27 May 2015