on 15 October 2013
It is definately a love it or hate it album. Personally I'm in the former group and I love the melancholy vocals and catchy rhythms. The highlights are "Please Forgive Me", "Babylon" and "This Year's Love" though there are several other decent tracks that make it a good all round album. It isn't ground breaking and it isn't going to challenge for the greatest album ever title but it has plenty going for it and is a really enjoyable album to listen to.

I would have given this four stars but there is a hidden track at the start of the CD which prevents some computers from being able to read the disc. For that I've marked it down a star. I have been unable to get either my desktop or laptop to read the disc which is a real shame as it means I can't put it on my ipod to listen to on the train.
One person found this helpful
on 7 June 2017
Fantastic album by David Gray, love all his music.
just dont forget to look for the hidden track.
Added to my David Gray collection.
One person found this helpful
on 30 October 2015
David Gray is a worthy successor to a long line of singer songwriters. His own compositions on the album are quality stuff ("Babylon" is outstanding) but interestingly he has taken the old Soft Cell hit "Say Hello Wave Goodbye" and somehow made it his own.
on 8 December 2017
Excellent album as expected. Delivered very quickly and in perfect condition.
on 26 February 2018
Like all David Gray this is a great album.
on 25 February 2018
Great CD.
on 19 September 2017
My Fave David Gray Album. Great for reminiscing
on 3 June 2013
Truly exceptional and one of the best albums to be made around the turn of the millenium and since. You can listen from start to finish easily and every track is well-made and with a good beat. The final track, say hello and wave goodbye is my favourite and caps it off nicely.
on 10 November 2015
Great album for chilling out to and if out and about singing along to in the car. Has a great 'Soft Cell' cover at the end. Well worth a listen.
on 30 August 2015
The CD arrived in excellent condition - good as new. Great price & very speedy delivery. What more can you ask for ?!!
A brilliant album by David Gray - I'm a HUGE Fan !! (-: