Customer reviews

Bound to the Alpha: Part Two
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.23

on 28 June 2014
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The cover is totally sexy and I love it :) Gets my attention :)

I bought this today and devoured it :) I really like this series, but it ends much too quickly. Viola ends her serials in good places, but this one is frustrating. I want to know what happens….like NOW lol! Thankfully Part Three will be out in less than 2 weeks….the torture of having to wait (pouts a little…ok a lot)!

I really really love Sarah now. She is just awesome :) She is strong and loving towards the pack :) Cain was not in this one quite as much as the last one. He shares the spotlight with all the new characters from the pack. I think some of Sarah’s nagging questions are mine too…lol There is not as much action in this novella as the last, but it still definitely held my attention and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Viola creates a cool world that I want to learn more about, and I get sucked right into her stories. Her writing style is easy to read and become involved with the story. I can’t wait to read the Claimed by the Alpha series next while I wait for Part Three.

I highly recommend the series to my shifter loving friends who like serial novella series, but some may want to wait until Part Three is out (July 9thish) which I think is the last part, but I could be wrong.
on 17 July 2014
Loved the second part of this series. After falling for each other in the first book, they make it back to Cain's den.

You learn a lot more about the two main characters learn more about them.

Only complaint is that it is too short.
on 20 July 2014
enjoyed it still seems to be more to the story than u can see with this snow child is she just human or is she Cain not his brothers
on 26 June 2014
I love how this story is unfolding and how each character unfolds. can't wait for the next in the series.
on 20 July 2014
Very very good will recommend this book to read PAT YATES
on 27 February 2015
I have really enjoyed this book
on 25 September 2014
LOVE, great book to read
on 22 September 2014