on 26 February 2016
I had this case on for 6 months and have just replaced it for a new one. When it arrived it fit perfectly and was nice and tight to the phone, the colour was slightly different from the photo - more of a darker greeny blue that pale turquoise. Within a month the case started to discolour at the edges and become a dull brown (which I initially thought was dirt) so not very visually appealing! The case slowly became looser and looser until I literally couldn't press the side buttons properly because of the cases position. When shaking the case from side to side the phone moved quite a lot and was getting to the point where I thought it may fall out.

If you are looking for a case to last 1-2 months I would say its perfect however any longer and it will stretch. For the price though you can't really go wrong and it did save my screen from a few nasty drops!
on 17 February 2014
Very protective and nice colour and good buy for my iPhone and would recommend to friends and would serve as a alternate use
on 27 July 2015
Lasted rather a while, and protected my phone on multiple occasions. The case provides a small lip around the front edges of the phone to help protect it. The rubber is waterproof and wipes very easily so can be cleaned. Some wear started to show after around a month but it was minimal and was only on the corners. I much prefer these types of cases/covers as I find the harder ones are more likely to wear and fade. Colour isn't quite the same as picture but could be down to something as simple as the settings on my screen.
on 8 April 2014
Not very good. You get what you pay for. Colour was lovely at first... Turned brown after a week. .
on 9 August 2015
The rubber case feels more like it is made from a plastic material than from a rubber, but is a good fit on the phone and has been in use now for several weeks without any problems. It provides the necessary level of protection to the sides and back of the phone and is good value for money.
on 10 October 2016
Very nice case, perfect fit to my iPhone 5s. Favourite colour, and protects it well.
on 9 March 2016
This is good value for money and looks nice on my phone however it is not very protective.
on 28 February 2018
Love this colour and fits very nice my iphone 5S, only thing is, I can;t clean it off when gets dirty from dust/handbag/pocket etc, but for the price is amazing.
on 22 July 2016
Really great case, protects phone well and looks really good!
The only thing is that it's not rubber as the description says but plastic a case.
on 2 June 2016
Bit disappointed. I ordered the baby pink one but the case that arrived today is hot pink. It's a decent case for a good price but not really what I ordered.