Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 22 November 2002
I found this book in my college library not knowing to what it was leading.After reading this & taking my Reiki 1 I was then advised to read Dancing with the Devil. Wow!
The two blend together & suddenly you realise that Reiki is not quite the "genteel" occupation (at least that was what I thought) that some people seem to think. These two go very much hand in hand & it would seem to me that if these two books were read before embarking on your 1st Reiki attunement there would be fewer people doing this.
As it is The Chakras by C. W. Leadbeater is a most fascinating book & it is one that I want to enlarge my library & to use as a referance.I shall also be looking at some more of Leadbeater's books, yet again written some while ago but I (personaly) think that they are very much up to date.
on 16 October 2011
Very interesting book if you have an interest in/in learning about chakras, although i would think most people would (like me) have to read some pages a good few times to understand what was meant! Thought provoking and full of fine detail, one to read a few times over perhaps.
on 4 June 1998
Classic book by the highly qualified clairvoyant Charles W. Leadbeater. He writes about the Chakra and Kundalini system and how it relates to man.
on 15 January 2016
Groovy
on 23 May 2011
i could not read it, there were some loose and missing pages. i sent a message letting them know. but i haven't had a response. hope to hear from them. if not, i hope they credit it to my account.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse