Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£5.39+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 August 2014
Amazing! I really don't know how Rise Against can manage to make every single song on every single album sound so equally amazing!
on 23 April 2015
I was not overwhelmed by the album on the first play through - Appeal To Reason blew me away on the first listen so I was hoping for the same thing. However by the 3rd go round I loved it. The Black Market is more heavily produced than Appeal To Reason which was already a little too 'clean' for my taste but it retains enough of the musicality (signature tempo changes and soaring hooks for example) that make Rise Against who they are, to appeal to me.

If you thought Appeal To Reason was too main stream then this album is probably not for you but I urge you to persevere to a 2nd or 3rd play through if you, like me, absolutely loved Appeal To Reason. Even at it's lowest point this album is one of the best I've heard in years, it is worthy of your money if you like this sort of thing. However, it's probably not for those who long for the days of Revolutions Per Minute and Siren Song of the Counter Culture.
on 30 November 2014
A must have for any Rise Against fan, it's been on repeat for me since the day I got it!
on 24 December 2014
Excellent excellent
Looking forward to more rise gainst albums
on 6 January 2015
Punk rock goodness from start to end. Pretty much every song here could be a single. The lyrics are some of the best from Rise Against and there’s even a nod to their older heavy punk songs.
on 12 January 2016
Let me say first off I have all their previous albums and have seen them in Europe and the US I really rated this band up until Endgame which was passable but overproduced and had all the rough edges sanded off in the studio.
I have a cover of them doing a Journey track, and that is what they are beginning to sound like.
They have gone from being one of the angriest yet most articulate punk bands ever to sounding like a slightly miffed 80's MOR band.
I don't know what has happened to them because there's still plenty to be angry about.
on 8 August 2014
Ok, so I'm biased here, Rise Against are my favourite band so of course I found this a brilliant album.
This album isn't as diverse or as experimental as earlier albums but I think that's down to the band finding what they're best at than a lack of creativity.
on 22 July 2014
I'm a die hard Rise Against fan...with outta shadow of a doubt this is their best work and one of the best albums I've heard in the past decade!
on 5 November 2014
bought for other half and its a good cd. i'm impressed with how much more enviromentally friendly the case is compared to others.
on 10 August 2014