Price:£3.00

on 19 June 2014
I absolutely loved Sorcery and was surprised to see sorcery 2 already but very happy. I continued with my original character from 1 by putting in the code and am enjoying this one just as much. Fantastic games from the adventuring books.
on 12 February 2015
Did realise this was a Steve Jackson game. This is brilliant. The game is a text based choose your own adventure for today but on your tablet with some beautiful illustration.

Everything is controlled with a swipe or a tap. It really couldn't be more refined.

Side note. I'm even impressed by the in game menu system. its clean a clutter free. Its sad that needs to be mettioned but less and less games seem to be able to get that right.
on 14 June 2014
THIS IS A GREAT GAME. one or two glitches in the sewer system sections but apart from that, a great experience! Swindlestones is fun to play, you get lots of clues to help you around the city. A fantastic update for a classic rpg from the 80s. Buy it. It is beautiful!
on 16 June 2014
Sorcery 2 is a fantastic game; I love the old style graphics and the occasional soundtrack of which presents itself. I was worried that this app would be too short but I've already played for 2 1/2 hours, exploring the intricate details. I'd recommend this game to anyone!
on 27 August 2014
Really enjoying this game. A blast from the past with the "choose your own adventure" concept but with a modern game feel. The maps are beautifully drawn and the gameplay is more interesting than the old style, simple "turn to page......" format. I'm hoping it's longer than the first chapter.
on 12 February 2015
Excellent game. Many paths offer replayability. Love the art style and the story. If you play the first Sorcery game you can carry over progress which affects your adventures in the airport of Kharé.
on 10 August 2014
Great game - I really got hooked. It took me ages, did not know whether to take my character from the first game or start afresh. Look forward to the next chapter...
on 2 April 2015
I got this free as part of the Amazon Daily Free App offer.
Sorcery! 2 is reminiscent of the Slave Traders of Ganox of the "Choose your own adventure" genre.
Instead of having to book mark the page you've come from (in case you've made a bad decision and died miserably), the game lets you back-track.
The ambiance and setting of the story is very well written. The art work is appropriate to the story's setting.

Without giving away any of the story, I am giving this Three stars as I haven't worked out what my character is supposed to be doing in the game!
on 5 March 2015
Very fun! Way overpriced for what it is, but there is tremendous replay value and once the whole Sorcery series has been released it's going to be a must-buy for anyone who enjoys choose-your-own adventures or text-based games.
on 16 December 2014
This sequel plays second fiddle to the original and does just not do it justice for me. It's ok but I found myself be becoming bored and the end plot device to replay the game is just plain laziness. Middle scoring with little replay value.