on 3 December 2013
This has got to be the most useful resource for those of us who try to pray the hours in our work breaks. Everything where you need it. No ribbon markers and bits of paper and flipping from section to section. It's all there for you. I doubt there will be many occasions when I will prefer it to the office books when I am at home but when I am at work or on the move it will be invaluable.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 8 September 2014
Very cheap in comparison to the paper version but beware, if hymns are changed for the liturgical feast days et cetera, one is snookered as it is a set format for each calendar day. Having said that it is far superior to the Americanised Laudate app. version for the British Isles.
on 19 August 2014
When ordering the Liturgy of the Hours, it is important to note that there are two distinct in language versions; one USA publication and one European publication. They both differ in style in the English language. I received, in Ireland, the European version, which is identical to my Breviary hard-copy. It is a joy to celebrate (read) and organises, daily, the liturgy without any confusion. Perfect!
on 26 October 2014
I am delighted with the liturgy of the hours.

So far the only thing missing is the "Office for the Dead". That is just my own observation - is there a reason for this?

Thank you.ii
on 25 June 2014
Well presented, easy to read. I am very happy with the format. No problem.with the download. Indexing could be clearer.
on 5 December 2013
I thought I was getting the whole year so was disappointed and there were no Mass Readings. Otherwise O K thanks
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 30 August 2014
Brilliant because all I need is there and easy to follow, but I have only given it 4 stars because it does not include the necessary pause asterisks at the end of the appropriate lines. Otherwise a 5 star product!
on 18 December 2013
I find it extremely easy to use and is a useful aid to the daily recitation of the Breviary.
That i can choose the font in style and size is also a great aid to reading the hours..
2 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2014
very good and easy to go through,
on 11 January 2014
I travel a lot, and with Ryanair, so it is great to ahve all I need for the Liturgy in my pocket and very handy and usable. It saves a lot of luggage space too.
One person found this helpful