Customer reviews

Forced Autonomy: (Phase 4)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 8 June 2014
What a great start to a series. I really wasn't expecting to like this that much as I've read so many of these types of stories recently that I was a bit fed up of them but this has restored my enjoyment.
I love that Petra isn't whiny and that she just gets on with things. She's such a strong character and frankly I wish I was more like her!!
I will be downloading the next one straightaway.
on 9 February 2014
I loved this book. as soon as I finished it I bought the second one. I loved the plot and the story was beautifully written and completely original. I would recommend this to everyone.
on 6 January 2014
I bought this first part in the series as i love dystopian stories but i have never read anything from this author so wasnt sure but one of my fav authors had recomended it so i thought id give it a go. Well i loved it, i have friended the author on facebook so that i know when the next part is out. I will look in to more books from this author.
If you love dystopian, romance and a hot hero male you will love this, when it ended i was like "noooo" haha, brilliant, a must read, i would give it a lot more stars if i could :)