on 10 May 2015
great read
on 27 December 2015
I'm quite partial to the older brother's best-friend trope and second-chance love and this has both. Storyline wise, there were some similarities to The Baby Arrangement and whilst it took a little while to warm to Olivia and Jake, they did become a likeable couple. And with them balancing plenty of sexual tension around discovering what life with twins brings, this was an easy enjoyable read. 3.5 stars.
on 15 July 2014
A charming book with a feel good feeling. I have read several books by Samantha Chase and they are all an enjoyable and light-hearted read. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to spend an hour reading a non-demanding story.
on 11 August 2014
A great set of books in the(Life,Love and Babies) series.I have really enjoyed reading these books very much.I have read a number of books by Samantha Chase and have enjoyed all of them.A really great writer and storyteller.
on 8 February 2015
Another great book from Samantha chase made me cry and laugh at the same time glad they got it together can't wait for the next book its on order now loved all of her books great author
on 15 January 2015
I think that Samantha chase is brill. I have read most of her books. This one had a brilliant story line with a lot of emotions and passion. Lots of sexual tension.
on 16 July 2014
This is not great. Dysfunctional relationship, no humour and not enough on the kids to give it any true depth or staying power. One for the cloud.
on 9 November 2014
Another brilliant brilliant book by samantha chase. I love it. A must read. I can't wait to read the next book.
on 20 June 2014
Was a very good book keep me wondering all .the time looking forward to reading more by the same writer thanks
on 22 July 2014
Great read couldn't put it down but sort of known which way it would end,good book to read while on holiday.