on 7 March 2015
This book is fantastic and I can't recommend it highly enough! I read every page and followed every URL link and my word you certainly get value for money. The knowledge i have learned for this book in just a couple of days would have taken me years to try and find out. The URL links are invaluable and range from finding out the basics about Pinterest to using google ad words for SEO. It is well written and easy to understand. I have totally optimised my Etsy shop and look forward to a surge in sales! Thank you Eric for such a brilliant guide.
on 18 March 2017
Found this book after opening my Etsy shop and wish I had read it before. I was struggling with the I.T and marketing side of selling my product and had no prior knowledge of these important subjects. Learnt so many important things from this book. Buy it if you are considering opening an online shop or are looking to make better an existing one. Good Luck.
on 6 April 2017
lots of good stuff in here
on 22 August 2017
Will definitely put into practice some of these ideas.
on 2 July 2017
This has been very helpful, I've learned a lot from it.
on 12 March 2017
Really helpful book! :-)
on 8 June 2014
This is the perfect book for a first time etsy seller. Lots of good information and references on how to make your store the most profitable and effective. Def recommend to anyone wanting to expand their marketing techniques.
on 4 June 2014
Etsy Empire: Proven Tactics for Your Etsy Business Success, Including Etsy SEO, Etsy Shop Building, Social Media for Etsy and Etsy Pricing Tips (Almost Free Money)

I found this to be a very helpful, user-friendly book. I knew very little about how to utilize Etsy before I started reading this book. Full of useful information that explained some of the questions I had. Love the idea of making extra money from selling off the internet. It is a step by step book that explains it all. Very straightforward and not at all complicated. This is something that I can hold onto and refer back to later on. In tough times we need all the help we can get and I believe I will be able to start running a successful page because of this helpful book geared to assist in answering all questions.
Highly recommended.

Quote~

"Remember, the great thing about Etsy Empire, Almost Free Money and Passive Income for Life is that as soon as you sell your first item, you have already made profit on your book order! Where else can you say that about any investment?"
on 22 January 2016
This is first class! Easy to access, very well structured - logical, clearly set out and well written, with excellent links to useful blogs, websites etc. Yes it is American but the advice and instruction is applicable to any Etsy seller anywhere in the world. Highly recommended
on 28 May 2017
A good read for the beginner, but nothing beyond the basics of the Etsy sellers handbook available on Etsy's site. Some good information to get started with, but further research required from the starting points in this book. Overall a good read.