1,374
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 27 July 2016
Ok so some of this has been done before in other films but this story is set in the future and has aliens which as a science fiction fan works well for me. The effects are well done with good action scenes and great humour at times. I was left with the feeling that the film could have been longer and informed us more about the aliens, it was almost like watching a sequel having not seen the first installment. I could not understand why so many 1 star reviews until I read them and found people moaning about the quality of blue ray and Amazon delivery!
on 27 January 2015
Delivered very promptly, well packaged but the movie is only average at best. No matter how good of indifferent the effects are, poor old Tom seems lost in the what he his trying to portray. Not at his best, Oblivion was a much classier Sci-Fi movie and a much better bet of his more recent efforts. Take your head off and you'll maybe like it the once but once only.
VINE VOICEon 31 July 2016
I love "Groundhog Day" and alien invasion movies so this was fairly appealing to me. However, I enjoyed it far more than I expected to. Tom Cruise was excellent in it whilst Emily Blunt was superb as the legendary kick-ass heroine. With decent performances from the rest of the cast incl. Bill Paxton and some great battle sequences, this film had me hooked from start to finish and its probably my favourite of all Cruise's movies now. Recommended!
on 13 November 2014
No exaggeration, this is the best film I have seen to date. Words cannot express how good this film is...... please make a sequel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
review image
on 5 April 2015
Well made and entertaining, but like all time travel stories you have to stop and enjoy the premise given, or it will not work.
Jump in and enjoy a fun ride, it will not change your life but you will have a smile.
on 15 April 2016
Great film for Tom it all go from the start he's a Pr man from the america army gets pushed to fight the men on the front line to fight a alien force from outer space that landed and killing everyone but they have the power to repeat the day if they lose then they know what people are going to do and change the out come.Tom gets some of there blood on him then he starts the day again and remembers everything ever time he dies it starts again he meets a girl that had the same thing and lost it when they give her blood in hospital she didn't die to start the day.
VINE VOICEon 2 January 2015
I read the book in 2013, avoided the cinema release (because of mediocre reviews) and then waited until Black friday when I bought this for under a tenner – and I'm glad I did; great purchase.
The film differs from the book a fair amount, which actually pleased me because it's not just a re-hash, it's a interpretation of the concept and certain characters, which, to me, works in it's favour.
I'm usually apprehensive when it comes to Tom Cruise flicks, but he does a great job here. Emily Blunt does a fine job as the Full Metal B1tch, too. There's actually a range of familiar faces in the film; Bill Paxton as Sergeant Farrell is great.
The film adds in more humour than the book offers, and this works in it's favour. The whole 'Groundhog Day' aspect does not get boring, as some might fear. Plus, the film is set in Europe, which I wasn't expecting at all.
All in all, it's not a serious Oscar winning movie, and nor should it be. It's an enjoyable action/sci-fi that I recommend at least seeing once, at least.
VINE VOICEon 25 July 2016
Very enjoyable sci-fi movie - not too many of them. Cruise does star in some decent sci-fi moves. Blunt is simply lovely and very fanciable. This is an action-packed time-twist movie with a reasonable if well-used scenario. Well worth a watch if you have the time! Cocepts of time are many and nothing is settled - we just don't know enough to say what time is.
on 15 July 2016
A Sci-fi big screen classic done right!

Think Independence Day meets Groundhog Day.

I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise, but he really pulls it off in this movie. As for Emily Blunt - She makes what would have been an ok/good movie into a potential future classic!, I'm in love!

I want to watch this movie again and again!
on 7 November 2014
This is an amazing movie and is easily been added to my top 10 movies of all time, it's Groundhog Day meets starship troopers, if you're a fan of fancy or action it just movies in general then you need to watch this movie... 10/10