on 24 December 2014
Brilliant price for the number of seasons. And yes, it does come with English subtitles for those of you who find that useful.
on 9 December 2014
One star for the cheap new packaging. The program is one of my favs but this latest release does it no justice. The card slip cases are thin and have warped and bent straight out of the box. The dvds insert into slots in the card which scratches the discs. The first two I removed had scratches. I was going to repack the dvds in plastic dvd cases but the damage has already been done. Can't recommend. Two stars and thats being generous.
on 4 February 2015
Very disappointed purchased as a present for my husband for Christmas just started watching season 9 and half the episodes are missing, too late to request exchange or refund and no details on the order as to how to contact about this problem.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 September 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for one of my adult kids. I was lucky enough to catch it on the Lightning deals and only paid something like 30 pounds for it. It doesn't include the last season, but is still worth getting for the previous 9.
I like to watch it now and again, but some of the episodes can be a little over the top and gruesome.
My daughter however was thrilled with it.
on 4 April 2015
I only recently discovered Criminal Minds, after one episode I was hooked and had to buy the whole collection. Brilliant cast, storylines. I have had to return to give my updated feedback. There are lots of discs and therefore episodes as expected, however several of the discs have faults on them either in the form of episode keeps freezing and some episodes are missing altogether, which is rather upsetting after spending so much money on this product.
on 25 July 2015
The episodes are all there and as a big fan of the show, this was the best purchase I could have made. However, a lot of the discs were scratched and caused the DVD to jump, freeze and on a couple of discs, made certain episodes impossible to watch due to the scratches. The only downside to what is a great box set.
on 9 January 2015
Cracking value and a wonderfully made show.
The DVD cases are rather basic, however (sleeved so the DVD's can run loose), but they may explain the value.
on 6 February 2015
Understandably, consisting of 9 series, we have seen quite a few but so long ago they're worth viewing again. A terrific stand-by for evenings, or any other time, when there's just nothing on the TV worth watching! Super.
on 10 March 2015
Purchased for Christmas so to much time has elapsed to return item. On watching in order I have discovered that a fair few discs are faulty I am now up to season 4 now and have discovered that the last episode just will not play on at least 5 discs so far, the picture freezes and becomes pixilated I am very disappointed. I have no details to be able to discuss this with seller so beware you will need to watch the lot quickly to determine if any are faulted before time runs out to return them.
on 22 March 2015
A superb series that I first saw when Series 1 was being shown on Freeview TV last year. I missed a few episodes of the second series currently being shown and calculated that is would take a long time to catch up to the most recent series. After purchasing the box set, I can now catch up and go beyond any time I like now.

I appreciate that it is not the greatest TV Series ever shown, but it has a special meaning to me as it gives a similar feeling to when I watched Dark Skies in 1997. It feels like it was made just for me and is a notch above a lot of the regular action series made in the USA that are primarily for leisure viewing only. There seems to be a bit more intelligence and thought gone into the series. I must confess that I do like watching Mandy Patinkin too and shall miss him when I watch series 3.

If you like a good action series with intelligence, though and good story lines and an unusual twist, this box set may be for you, especially has it has been rarely available previously for people on Domestic TV.