on 29 July 2014
I was enjoying this book from the beginning to the end. I loved it the way it was written. I loved it all of the characters and their journey throughout the whole reading. I was enjoying all of the books from all this series. It was very captivating , interesting and emotional read , just give it a go it is worth it. Cassia Leo did an amazing job again, beautifully written love story.
on 6 September 2014
Good story great characters over all a nice easy read.
Well recommended :-)
on 23 July 2015
What can I say all the books in the shattered heart series are amazing. I've never cried and smiled so much whilst reading a series of books before. Such a heart rendering and warming story from the start of the first book to the very last book in the series, Chasing Abby.
on 11 January 2015
This is an amazing book!!! About real love and how sometimes heartbreak works out for the better. Wish real love was as heart touching as this love story. How a lonely girl without a family fitness somewhere to fit in
on 28 June 2014
Loving the prequel, I am team Chris now I know the back story. I recommend reading this after Relentless so you're not bias while reading it. This makes me want to re-read the shattered hearts series.
on 15 August 2014
For a free book it was a very good read. I found it hard to put down and I really enjoyed getting to know the main characters. It's not mind blowing but it is a good read.
on 28 May 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed Forever Ours. A great addition to a brilliant series.
Couldn't put it down til finished. Looking forward to the next instalment :-)
on 28 May 2014
I had read the other 3 books ages ago but this put a whole new perspective on the storey which made it all so much better can't wait for Abbey storey
on 28 May 2014
What a fantastic read....first love is amazing. The entire series is a special read and I definitely recommend each and every one of those books.
on 21 September 2014
Can never get enough of Chris and Claire. Loved finally reading about how their relationship started. Makes me want to re read the whole series!